Thread: Maximus XI Apex

Threaded View

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Feklar PC Specs
    Feklar PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Apex
    Processori9 9900k
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z Royal F4-4400C18D-16GTRS
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA w/ Hydro Copper Waterblock
    MonitorAcer Predator X35
    Storage #1Samsung 860 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2850 Evo 1TB and 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cooling
    CasePhanteks Evolv X
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2
    Keyboard Logitech G513 Carbon
    Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset Ultrasone Pro 750
    Headset/Speakers Schiit Gungnir DAC w/Violectric V100 Headphone Amp
    OS Windows 10 Professional
    Accessory #1 Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
    Accessory #2 Koolance Fittings and QDC's
    Accessory #3 XSPC Raystorm Neo Metal CPU block w/EVGA Hydro Copper GPU block

Quote Originally Posted by 1mluer View Post
    I just got a response from my presales query. They said it will not be shipping to the USA and that I should buy it from the UK without a warranty.

I am still shaking my head on this one. the US market is HUGE and they don't want to release it's best products here. I am just like most of you and LOVE my Apex motherboard. ASUS are you punishing us ? Why do I have to pay an artificially hiked price because some UK vendor knows they have a lock on distribution.

I am sooooo seriously thinking about dumping everything ROG at this point. You have insulted me as a consumer.

================================================== =============================== response below

Thank you for contacting ASUS product support. My name is John T. and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I assure you that it is important that your issue gets resolved and we will continue to work on your case. It is our goal to provide prompt issue resolution for our customers.  If your issue remains unresolved we would like to contact you by phone to avoid further delays.  If this is acceptable, please provide the best phone number, day, and time for us to reach you.

I apologize for the inconvenience on your part. We appreciate you taking your time for this case. Upon checking on our end, the MAXIMUS XI APEX will not be released in the US as of the moment. We do not have any specific time frame when this will be open for sale in the US. If you really wanted the motherboard, you can order from the stores in the UK but it may affect the warranty of the product since it will be in the UK region not the US region.

Please let me know if you encounter problems along the way and I will be glad to provide assistance. Thank you for choosing ASUS.
    I doubt this is the case although it's not impossible. This would leave the U.S. and probably Canada as well without a top tier atx motherboard for z390. The Extreme is not standard atx and the Hero and Formula are not top tier, more like mid range tier. It seems like motherboard sales have slowed for the most part across the board so more than likely this is a marketing decision for the time being to prevent cannibalizing sales for the Formula, Hero and Extreme. Besides I've dealt with product support department before and their product knowledge is marginal let alone what they may say about product availability.

i9 9900k + Asus Maximus XI Apex + EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
    Trident Z Royal F4-4400C18D-16GTRS + Samsung 860 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Phanteks Evolv X case
    XSPC Raystorm Neo Metal CPU block, EVGA Hydro Copper GPU block
    Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
    LG G32GK850G Monitor +
    Windows 10 Pro