cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog MAXIMUS XI GENE Z390

gian83
Level 7
Hi Guys,
Did someone Knows when this motherboard will be released ? If someone from asus can get back to me with an estimate release date ?
I really don't wanna go with MSI Motherboard
8 REPLIES 8

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

At a German merchant, they receive it on 19/10/2018 : https://www.proshop.de/Mainboard/ASUS-ROG-MAXIMUS-XI-GENE-Mainboard-Intel-Z390-Intel-LGA1151-socket-....

Thanks man hopefully its going to be the same here in the USA.I will wait

gian83
Level 7
Some from Asus contacted me today telling me that the ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE Z390 its not going to be available In the USA Market.

I hope he is wrong otherweise i will buy the msi board.

gian83 wrote:
Some from Asus contacted me today telling me that the ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE Z390 its not going to be available In the USA Market.

I hope he is wrong otherweise i will buy the msi board.

I'm in Australia and am after this board aswell. Hopefully we can get it from somewhere with International Shipping if it isn't released locally.

Yes but 399 euro plus shipping make this MB over $500 + customs tax will be around $600-700. Also if its not released here there will be no warranty so you have to ship it overseas back to the seller.
Defect MB happens all the time especially with asus so honestly i will not go that route.Always bought Asus MB But if they dont release this card here im going with another brand this time.

MoKiChU
Level 40

tostitobandito
Level 7
Those boards are in a totally different class. The Gene is effectively a smaller Extreme. It has the same power delivery, which is superior to every other Asus board.

gian83
Level 7
Found AMD CPU 2950x for $700 and the Micro x399 for $259 .total $959
Asus cheap MB $178 mb + $565 intel i9 9900k Total $743.

Now MB its very important and i cant go with an Asus cheap Micro Motherboard.

I hope they will release the asus extreme GENE this friday otherweise i will go with Asrock. and AMD