cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamefirst iv: How to autostart minimized to tray not open on startup?

demoncamber
Level 8
Hey guys, so I'm using rog gamefirst IV and want it to autostart on boot, however there's no option to have it start minimized to tray, it kinda makes it not worth using for me because I won't tolerate having to close the window on every boot. Any way around this?
4 REPLIES 4

Zougoku
Level 7
It's weird cause it seems that it doesn't obey to windows shell commands either windows UI. Hope someone comes up with something or fix it altogether.

Sebastian198910
Level 7
I guess the best solution is: Do not use bloatware. Because it is nothing else. Even with a high quality package sniffer (to check what happens from the software) you will properly get 1/100 packages faster of your gaming pipeline while you get a ton of other network and security related issues because the whole traffic needs to be routed thorugh this software.

i disagree with the statement above on this software specifically. It worked great for me when the option was there but, I've wiped my g20aj and went to reinstall everything and i have the start up option missing now as-well really don't understand why there was no update to the application.

For me GameFirst VI has the same problem.

The Switch under Settings-General "Automatically start with Windows" has no effect on Windows boot time.
(Names can differ because I use a german version)

Autostart64 (Sysinternals) shows no entry anywhere.

Turned it off - save - restarted. Turned it on - save restart didn't help.

Not a big problem ...

wbr