Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Exclamation COD BO4 - Game Redemption Issue [Please DO NOT create new threads]

Hi,

My first post here I've just bought a Zephyrus GM501GS as I've been pondering it for a while now - It just so happens that the day before I bought it, the COD promotion was introduced and so now I should also get a code for COD BO4

I can't seem to find how/where this would be obtained from though? I bought my laptop from Overclockers (instore) and the invoice contains nothing related to a code etc. I've done product registration and again no codes seem to have come from that at all so far as I've seen.

Going to https://promotion.asus.com/en/promot.../codbo4/step-1 is prompting me for a promotion code but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas please?

New ROGer Array

Already find it?

Ive got the same issue, do u already find it?

New ROGer Array

Unfortunately not yet

It's possible that it may just be delayed and won't get sent till game release but I don't want to wait to find out till then only to not receive anything. If I don't hear anything back on here I'll probably get in touch directly with Asus and see what is happening

New ROGer Array

Black ops 4 promotion - Australia / PLE Computers Purchase

Hello.

I recently purchased an i7 8700k from PLE Computers in Western Australia, Australia.

I have no promotion code, and when I attempt to enter the serial number from my cpu it rejects it.

I can provide proof of purchase with my invoice date, all the part numbers & serial numbers of the parts purchased, and so on.

Has anyone else figured out how to claim their copy of this game yet?

ROG Member Array

Asus ROG COD BO4 promo code “problem to redeem”

I bought me a ROG 1080ti. I’ve got the code for the game. The problem is to redeem it..
    I’m following the instructions on the Asus promo site. Got stuck at some point. Need to select the product i have bought and the only options i can see are desktops and laptops. Can’t select a graphics card.
    Can someone help or figured it out for me?

Thanks in advance

ROG Junior Member Array

I have the same problem, bought Zephyrus M (GM501GS-US74) from Microsoft online Store through ASUS Promotion web site links but when I run the ASUS Promotion app it says I'm not eligible.

ROG Junior Member Array

hi guys,
    ive just bought the Zephyrus M (GM501GS-EI003T) on 08.10.2018. and the promo app on it says im not eligible. does anybody know what we can do?

ROG Junior Member Array

Unhappy Black ops 4 x Zephyrus M Promo

hi guys,
    ive just bought the Zephyrus M (GM501GS-EI003T) on 08.10.2018. and the promo app on it says im not eligible.

Sorry, your system is not eligible for this redemption. Only qualifying ROG products purchased between Sept. 10, 2018, and Dec. 31, 2018, are eligible for this program.

does anybody know what we can do?

New ROGer Array

Same Problems

I'm having similar problems and new to this site.
    Sorry upfront for the lengthy response but for those in the same boat they should easily find this thread with all this info that is included in the response.

- I did the pre-order option with Amazon for the ROG Zephyrus S (GX531). I'm slowly loading up software to the laptop ie Windows 10 Pro and security stuff. *Worried that Call of Duty Black Ops IV would not have enough promo codes so I have been trying to get it onto the system ASAP. Just realized it's not releasing until tomorrow (10/12/2018) so I should be okay for availability of promo codes.

- I started 2 days ago with setting up an ASUS account. Tried to get the promo code and got the dreaded "Sorry your system is not eligible for this redemption. Only qualifying ROG products purchased between Sept. 10, 2018, and Dec. 31, 2018, are eligible for this program." *Irritated and confused and lots of poking around ASUS I still didn't get anywhere productive.

- Yesterday I also signed up for membership with this ROG site and still no further on promotional code. I did email ASUS and their response took me to a link which requires a code - argh!

- Today was an online chat with Amazon - vendor of the laptop in question. They mentioned the laptop and promotion code link on it. Said I did it but tried again and low and behold it went further than that last dreaded msg and instead asked for additional info. I can't believe I didn't check everything over multiple times before hitting "next". Not sure why it worked today but it did, ?? I guess 24-48hrs may have been needed to prove product registration/user acct setups?

- It became exciting when I saw the new msg "Mission accomplished. We've emailed you an ASUS code so you can download your copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4", yahhh!

- Now I thought I was good to go. Checked my inbox and nothing. Checked my acct here for messages and nothing. So I emailed ASUS again to confirm that I sent them the right email address. *I will wait patiently now for their response and will update this thread if I hear anything good/bad or indifferent.
    Last edited by ATM2222; 10-11-2018 at 04:53 PM.

New ROGer Array

Ive been having the same issue as everyone above. I purchased my asus rog gu501gm from best buy on September 10th. i didn't even know there was a COD BO4 promo until randomly saw an ad for it after I began using my new laptop. After trying everything and searching the box and my purchase receipts for any type of codes, ive come up with nothing. I then went back to best buy and asked them about it and they did a return and repurchase and there it was on my receipt now "asus rog cod bo4 bundle digital". The customer service guy said id be emailed my promo code and I haven't received a single email with anything resembling a promo code this month. Not sure what to do now

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast