Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Supposedly you can enter the details here https://www.asus.com/in/events/info/1366/ ) to get the code to enter below link for the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game key code.

and you will get the Asus Call of Duty Black Ops 4 code to enter here to file a claim: https://promotion.asus.com/en/promot.../codbo4/step-1

You will need your motherboard serial, Intel processor serial (both pictures), and receipt pdf version or jpg

You will need to upload that info to the claim site.

ROG Enthusiast Array

If anyone has successfully gotten the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe Key please post here that you have received it.

I am going to post complaints on the following websites if I don't get my deluxe key by Monday November 5th, 2018, I have waited patiently long enough!!!

Facebook Asus Webpage, Asus Twitter webpage, Reddit, BBB, Complaintline.com, PissedConsumer.com, ConsumerAffairs, and https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints

I am done being nice about this situation and anyone else having issues please do the same!

ROG Member Array Pickyz0r PC Specs
    Pickyz0r PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370-F
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz
    Storage #1SSD 512GB
    Storage #2Sata 3 - 2TB HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S
    CaseNZXT H500
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650X
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
    Mouse Zowie FK2
    Headset Plantronics RIG500
    Mouse Pad Mionix
    OS Windows 10 64b Pro
    Network RouterCisco

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by theonecsm View Post
    Supposedly you can enter the details here https://www.asus.com/in/events/info/1366/ ) to get the code to enter below link for the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game key code.

and you will get the Asus Call of Duty Black Ops 4 code to enter here to file a claim: https://promotion.asus.com/en/promot.../codbo4/step-1

You will need your motherboard serial, Intel processor serial (both pictures), and receipt pdf version or jpg

You will need to upload that info to the claim site.
    I already made the step 1 - entered the details on the link --> https://www.asus.com/in/events/info/1366/ - it worked only after several tries and i was able to upload there the invoice for the motherboard and a picture with the serial number from the box. Nevertheless i did this yesterday and no email yet from Asus.

Thank you for the answer.

Asus should make this things easier - that link is not mentioned in any info from them.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pickyz0r View Post
    I already made the step 1 - entered the details on the link --> https://www.asus.com/in/events/info/1366/ - it worked only after several tries and i was able to upload there the invoice for the motherboard and a picture with the serial number from the box. Nevertheless i did this yesterday and no email yet from Asus.

Thank you for the answer.

Asus should make this things easier - that link is not mentioned in any info from them.
    The issue is the Asus promotion team or whatever you want to call them - their mailbox is full if you try to email them it won't send due to this error.

I have proof below when sending email to this email address: support@asus-promotion.com

So don't think they are even working the mailbox since it is full - GOOD LUCK ON GETTING YOUR KEY CODES!!!!

This is the mail system at host mx2.agenturserver.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<p460997p12@mailimapcluster03.internal> (expanded from
    <support@asus-promotion.com>): host 172.16.51.195[172.16.51.195] said: 552
    5.2.2 <p460997p12@mailimapcluster03.internal> 552 5.2.2 No space left in
    mailbox / Der Speicherplatz des Postfachs ist vollstaendig belegt (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

ROG Member Array LegionMk1 PC Specs
    LegionMk1 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX ROG Z370-H
    ProcessorI7 8700K
    Memory (part number)2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 8GB
    MonitorSony Bravia 37'.
    Storage #12 x 240GB Kingston SSD, 1 X 40GB Intel SSD.
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Green HD, 1TB External Western Digital Elements HDD.
    CPU CoolerCorsair H60, Corsair 120mm H60 Fan.
    CaseInWin GRone - White.
    Power SupplyCorsair 750M Gold.
    Keyboard Element Carbon RGB.
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon RGB.
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7 Wi-Fi DTS:X 7.1 - White.
    Mouse Pad Generic from eBay.
    Headset/Speakers Sony MHC - GTZ3i.
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    Accessory #1 Custom RGB GPU Support Bracket.

Lmao, at this rate I should be glad I got a code, even if it was just the standard edition......after this ****show, I'll probably be avoiding ASUS products from now on. I don't care if they have until the 20 of January IIRC to sort this out, the lack of communication etc is pathetic and telling of the company as a whole imo. I am yet to hear back about being issued the incorrect version, going on 2+ weeks now.
    Last edited by LegionMk1; 11-06-2018 at 12:11 AM.

ROG Member Array Pickyz0r PC Specs
    Pickyz0r PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370-F
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz
    Storage #1SSD 512GB
    Storage #2Sata 3 - 2TB HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S
    CaseNZXT H500
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650X
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
    Mouse Zowie FK2
    Headset Plantronics RIG500
    Mouse Pad Mionix
    OS Windows 10 64b Pro
    Network RouterCisco

Speechless !!!

After several days of trying to get a code that was promised by a BIG PROMOTION made by Asus i finally got the code from the re seller - NOT FROM A POPUP / NOT FROM ASUS AFTER YOU REGISTER ...

So i had a code and finally after getting the code I got the activation code and then i got the Call of Duty code and guess f what - i was eligible for DELUXE edition and they gave me STANDARD edition.

I contacted the ASUS support AGAIN and i sent them all the proofs that i was eligible for "DELUXE" and the answer was -->

Hello,
    thanks for your email. The Call of Duty - Black Ops 4 code has already been sent. If you can not find the code, please look into your email account's spam folder and other email accounts, too.

They did not bother to read the email.

ASUS -- IF SOMEBODY FROM ASUS IS READING HERE --> PLEASE STOP MAKING PROMOTIONS IS BETTER FOR YOUR BRAND IMAGE --> IS BETTER NOT TO OFFER SOMETHING THAN SAYING YOU GIVE IT AND YOU END UP NOT GIVING IT. BAD BAD BAD MARKETING!!!

New ROGer Array

Stuck at step 4

Bought an Asus RTX 2070 STRIX A8G. Got my promotion key from the dealer.

When I get to step 4, it asks for product and serial number.

Guess what. The product is not on the dropdown menu.

It shows RTX 2070 O8G (Overclocked edition)
    It shows RTX 2070 8G (Original version)

but of course it doesn't show RTX 2070 A8G (Advanced version)
    And it is on the list for eligible products. I did of course try the following, but it keeps saying:
    "The Serial Number does not match the Promotion Product. Please check your entry. If the problem persists please contact our support by email: info@asus-promotion.eu"

I did contact the following email.

I've done these promotions from Asus before without problems.
    Last edited by ZlaDiuM; 11-06-2018 at 09:54 PM.

ROG Member Array

Update on my end

So an update, as the title suggests.

I received an e-mail from the Promotion team giving me a .zip file to download a newer version of the ASUS Promotion app. Unzipped it, installed it, and finally got it to work. I went through the steps there, entered the serial # of my ROG machine, done. Said I would get my ASUS code in the e-mail. I got it in about an hour. Also gave me the www.ROGxBO4.com website to enter that code into.

I had to work so I didn't get to do it until about now.

Went to the ROGxBO4 website and after some looking around, I found a place to enter the ASUS code. I went through all the steps to enter my info, submit my invoice, image of the packaging, and submitted it. I got the "Dear valuable customer, seems like there is an error during your application" warning message but I got my confirmation e-mail about the submission and the process may take up to about 20 business days.

I got my Activision code one minute later. Went to the website the e-mail with the Activision code provided, followed the prompts (I have a Battle.net account already and made a CoD account with it) and input my code. Battle.net shows that I have an active CoD: BO4 account.

Finally.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. You'll get yours. It just took 3 weeks of waiting on my end.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Did you get the standard key code or the deluxe key code?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Alright for those who didn't get their standard game key code or deluxe game key code for Black Ops 4, contact your attorney general for your state and complain.

Easily googled mine for Kansas - https://ag.ks.gov/complaint-center

I am filing a complaint tomorrow with my attorney general and also https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints, I guess Asus may finally care about giving out what is promised.,

I was promised by their website if you purchase an eligible Asus motherboard and Processor you would get the standard game key code OR the Deluxe game key code.

I was promised the deluxe game key code and only got the standard game key code.

If your listening Asus I am also considering talking to my lawyer about a class action lawsuit.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast