Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

I have in My Applications from https://promotion.asus.com/en/user/promotion_history

State: Approved

But I didn't get the code from my mail. Where can I ask for help? TY

New ROGer Array

Product not on the list, at step 4!

Asus

Can you please add the eligible product to the dropdown menu! (Western European, Denmark)

ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-A8G-GAMING

this product is NOT on the list.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yea good luck with that

ROG Member Array Pickyz0r PC Specs
    Pickyz0r PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370-F
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz
    Storage #1SSD 512GB
    Storage #2Sata 3 - 2TB HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S
    CaseNZXT H500
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650X
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
    Mouse Zowie FK2
    Headset Plantronics RIG500
    Mouse Pad Mionix
    OS Windows 10 64b Pro
    Network RouterCisco

Update !

Hello again ...

In the journey of getting what was promised after getting "Standard Edition" instead of "Deluxe Edition" i sent again an e-mail towards Asus. They did respond only after i sent them the second e-mail where i stated that i will start filling a complaint for fraud based on deception due to the bad code that i got.

After some hours i got a reply where Asus states and i quote:

"Hello,
    thanks for your email. Please use this deluxe game code XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, it must be the dealer's mistake to provide the wrong code.
    We apologize for the delay. "

Happy that i got finally the code for "Deluxe Edition" i went and and activated the code ---> SURPISEEEEE it was again "Standard Edition"
    Instead of having 1 COD BO4 Deluxe Edition now i got 2 standard Edition's. I am speechless and disappointed on Asus's capacity to do things.

Next steps for me:
    1. I contacted Asus again --> waiting for an answer
    2. I contacted "Activision", it is also their image that Asus uses and i think they would like to know about all this - waiting for an answer
    3. Today i have a meeting with my attorney regarding fraud based on deception complaint that i am willing to file against Asus

P.S. Asus i know you are reading this --> we are not kids all of us and some of us really have the money to buy the game, but you need to learn that if you make a promise you need to keep it, if not you will pay for it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Adrian from Asus is stating that it will say it is the standard key code but it is the deluxe key code, which is bull crap - Battlenet won't allow the standard game key code twice, only if it was a real deluxe key would it work, which it is not.

Basically Asus is lying.

If anyone is willing to start the class action lawsuit I am ready to join!!!

New ROGer Array

Unhappy my product was not shown

I own a gtx 1060 6g strix and its not be shown under any dealer in India and this link https://www.asus.com/in/events/info/1366/ ) shows that gtx 1060
    is eligible to get the game

New ROGer Array

same here even ihave a 1060 and its not there in the list

ROG Enthusiast Array

Asus needs to fix this issue where people are buying their products and promising to provide a game key especially the deluxe game keys for Call of Duty Black Ops 4!

I have been waiting almost a month now for mine and I am done waiting, I am going to the retailer I bought my motherboard from and asking for a full refund of the motherboard or exchange, or $49.99 which is what I am due for me to order the deluxe key.

ROG Junior Member Array

i bought 3 products that eligible to this promo. i did not receive a single mail about code or something. sigh
    Asus 1080 ti
    a 9700K
    Maximus XI hero. Tell me if im not eligible..no mail from retailer or asus about a code or about this ****y promo. calling asus and retailer but they ****ing saying same ****. ask retailer ask asus like wtf. I JUST WANTED TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR!

New ROGer Array

Promo Code Out of Stock?

Hi,
    I purchased a maxiumus Hero XI COD Black Ops 4 branded Motherboard that was supposed to include a copy of the game. I've followed the steps on the redemption site, I have all the required information, but it won't let me select the product I want to redeem the game for from the drop down menu, it says "Out of Stock". I've called Asus, was directed to send an email to their promotions department. I did this on Nov 2nd. They replied back to me on the 7th to say the issue was fixed (it wasn't), and I've asked them twice now to please get back to me as to how to redeem this game code and received ZERO response. I literally have a Mobo with a glowing COD badge on it and I still can't get a copy of the game. Do I need to send 3 more emails? Sacrifice a goat? I'm willing to try pretty much anything at this point.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast