Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    ROG Member Array LegionMk1 PC Specs
    LegionMk1 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX ROG Z370-H
    ProcessorI7 8700K
    Memory (part number)2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 8GB
    MonitorSony Bravia 37'.
    Storage #12 x 240GB Kingston SSD, 1 X 40GB Intel SSD.
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Green HD, 1TB External Western Digital Elements HDD.
    CPU CoolerCorsair H60, Corsair 120mm H60 Fan.
    CaseInWin GRone - White.
    Power SupplyCorsair 750M Gold.
    Keyboard Element Carbon RGB.
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon RGB.
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7 Wi-Fi DTS:X 7.1 - White.
    Mouse Pad Generic from eBay.
    Headset/Speakers Sony MHC - GTZ3i.
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    Accessory #1 Custom RGB GPU Support Bracket.

I suggest everyone starts spamming links to this forum onto the public Facebook pages, hit them where the public can see it!

ROG Junior Member Array

I have tried contacting my merchant.
    They asking me to send Asus promotion support a message about the code.
    Tried Facebook and got a new code.
    But now when i'm getting in the drop down menu there is nothing to choose from????

I'm stuck in a loop and need to contact the support again.
    My merchant doesn't want to send me a new one.

New ROGer Array

Wish I’d bought MSI...

I bought a ROG Strix z390-E Gaming motherboard as part of a new PC on 15th December, paying a few bucks more than a similar MSI board purely because it included COD which I wanted as part of the Christmas present and a new game for holidays.

I registered on that day, and it seemed to work except I was unsure what the Chinese characters meant that showed in my “application Status” page on Asus.com. I didn’t get any emails confirming registration etc, although if I try and repeat the process it says something to the effect of “already claimed”

A few days later I started following up with Asus promo support. It took many emails to get a reply, and calling them just had me told it had to be done by email. Eventually someone contacted me asking for a copy of my sales receipt but again nothing after that.

So I’m well over a calendar month and the holidays nearly over. I wish I’d just bought the MSI board and bought the game retail. I’d bought an MSI branded Video card the same day and it literally took me 5 minutes to redeem and be downloaded the free BF5 so clearly ASUS are out on their own here in terms of making a total mess of a promotion.

New ROGer Array Illmaren PC Specs
    Illmaren PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Tuf Z370 Pro Gaming
    ProcessorI5 8600k
    Graphics Card #1Asus GeForce 2070 O8G
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    CPU CoolerArctic Freezer 33 eSports ONE
    Power SupplyBeQuiet L10 600W
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Ouroborus
    Headset GameCom 780
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

i bought a 2070 O8G

I was able to redeem Anthem
    Now I cant redeem Black Ops 4 cause the website tells me I already participated in a promo...

as i bought the card it told me i get both...!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStoneZ View Post
    I have tried contacting my merchant.
    They asking me to send Asus promotion support a message about the code.
    Tried Facebook and got a new code.
    But now when i'm getting in the drop down menu there is nothing to choose from????

I'm stuck in a loop and need to contact the support again.
    My merchant doesn't want to send me a new one.
    I'm having this exact problem, have you found any resolution?

New ROGer Array

As I approach 2 months from application, my status changes from the handful of Chinese characters to something I can at least read:

"*Inquiry of participated events Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Deluxe Code ( Country : AU ) Product information:ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMINGNumber :<my serial> Application status Login activity - not processed yet "*

Not really sure what it means other than "not processed yet".

The Asus promo email team haven't replied since 4-JAN when they asked for a scan of my invoice then nothing after I sent it ;(

COD-BO-5 will probably be out before I get this game...*

New ROGer Array

Can't redeem COD4 code

Hi All,

I too purchased an Asus TUF z390 Gaming pro motherboard. And while this board is so awesome not getting the game is a minor inconvenience, I would like to try out the game

Any tips on what I should do?

Thanks!

No promotions app

I bought an ASUS ROG GU501GM, which looks to be qualified, on 2/27/2019. Windows is completely updated and so is ASUS Live Update, but I never got a popup for the promotions app. I tried searching specifically for it, and even checked the microsoft store, but no luck. The promotions department asked me for my receipt and serial number, so I sent them last week, and since then they have not returned any of my e-mails.

I also called the service department, but they just sent me links to the promotions page. What worries me is I bought and registered this laptop within the promotion dates, but now the promotion is over and it says the codes are out of stock. I'm not really sure where to go or who to contact at this point?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Treegs View Post
    I bought an ASUS ROG GU501GM, which looks to be qualified, on 2/27/2019. Windows is completely updated and so is ASUS Live Update, but I never got a popup for the promotions app. I tried searching specifically for it, and even checked the microsoft store, but no luck. The promotions department asked me for my receipt and serial number, so I sent them last week, and since then they have not returned any of my e-mails.

I also called the service department, but they just sent me links to the promotions page. What worries me is I bought and registered this laptop within the promotion dates, but now the promotion is over and it says the codes are out of stock. I'm not really sure where to go or who to contact at this point?
    I have the same problem other than I purchased mine on the 16th and bought a GL704GM Laptop. I finally sent a response to resolve this within 36 hours, or I will be returning the laptop to Micro Center, and going with a different brand. I have been a long time user of Asus products, but this is the worst CS experience I have had. I strongly suspect, I will be told that I am out of luck and will be driving the 90 minutes to Micro Center to get a refund or exchange with another brand depending on what they have in stock there.
    Last edited by shadowlife1974; 03-07-2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Adding more info

ROG Member Array JosePedro PC Specs
    JosePedro PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix GL502VS
    MotherboardROG Strix Z390-E GAMING
    ProcessorINTEL i7-9700K - Stock settings
    Memory (part number)G.Skill - 2x16Gb F4-3200C16D-32GSXWB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorACER Predator XB271HU
    Storage #1SSD M.2 2280 Samsung 970 EVO 1Tb NVMe
    Storage #2SSD Sata Samsung 850 PRO 256Gb
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12S;
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i Full Modular
    Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
    Headset Razer Nari Wireless

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1981 View Post
    Hi All,

I too purchased an Asus TUF z390 Gaming pro motherboard. And while this board is so awesome not getting the game is a minor inconvenience, I would like to try out the game

Any tips on what I should do?

Thanks!
    Go from here
    https://promotion.asus.com/en/call-o...-with-the-best

Edit: You should have the promo Key
    Last edited by JosePedro; 03-07-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast