Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Registered for BO4 promotion almost 3 weeks ago

Hi,

First of all I am sorry if I created a new thread given there are so many already.

I live in Australia and registered my monitor about 2-3 weeks ago.
    when I login to ASUS site go to view my application I only see a text in Chinese that says this
    已參加活動查詢
    I put that into google translate and it says: "Have participated in the activity inquiry".

After 2-3 weeks later I emailed support@asus-promotion.com and I got a reply that reads, and I quote:
    "thanks for your email. The code has already been sent. If you can not find the code, please look into your email account's spam folder and other email accounts, too."

Now I know this sort of reply is very common because most users dont check their spam folder. But I am very much aware of this and checked that much before I got that reply.

Can someone please let me know what is happening. Not only why I havent received my code yet, but why the site is showing me chinese?
    I can take a screenshot of this if needed.

Please help me out someone. Been waiting for almost 3 weeks now while all my mates are playing the game.

Thanks for any replies

ROG Member Array

I am in the EXACT same situation as you lol. I have the chinese characters and am also in Australia. Although I have contacted about 5 different emails over a week ago with no reply, so you are ahead of the game.

I think they just don't want to honor the purchases. It's basically impossible.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by robzze View Post
    thanks mate appreciate it
    Don't hold your breath. I've been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by kig95 View Post
    I am in the EXACT same situation as you lol. I have the chinese characters and am also in Australia. Although I have contacted about 5 different emails over a week ago with no reply, so you are ahead of the game.

yea since the reply I got above I replied back with the screenshots of the chinese message in my email.
    Its been a day now since my email so hopefully I get a reply soon, preferablly a more productive one than the last...

ROG Member Array LegionMk1 PC Specs
    LegionMk1 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX ROG Z370-H
    ProcessorI7 8700K
    Memory (part number)2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 8GB
    MonitorSony Bravia 37'.
    Storage #12 x 240GB Kingston SSD, 1 X 40GB Intel SSD.
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Green HD, 1TB External Western Digital Elements HDD.
    CPU CoolerCorsair H60, Corsair 120mm H60 Fan.
    CaseInWin GRone - White.
    Power SupplyCorsair 750M Gold.
    Keyboard Element Carbon RGB.
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon RGB.
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7 Wi-Fi DTS:X 7.1 - White.
    Mouse Pad Generic from eBay.
    Headset/Speakers Sony MHC - GTZ3i.
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    Accessory #1 Custom RGB GPU Support Bracket.

Black Ops 4 code redeemed but they sent the standard version, not Deluxe!

I'm eligible for the Deluxe edition of Cod Black Ops IIII as I bought a ROG STRIX Z370-H and a i7 8700K along with it. https://promotion.asus.com/en/uk/cal...-with-the-best . How long will it take for the prom support to get back intouch with me, I have emailed them about this issue. Has anyone else had thsi same problem? And if so how quickly was it sorted for you etc
    Thanks

ROG Member Array

Hello LegionMk1,

I just want to confirm that the email you can contact for further support on your Call of Duty Black Ops 4 promotion code is support@asus-promotion.com. We’ll be sure verify your case as quickly as possible. They should verify your game code and serial number to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by NutZInTheHead View Post
    Hi,

First of all I am sorry if I created a new thread given there are so many already.

I live in Australia and registered my monitor about 2-3 weeks ago.
    when I login to ASUS site go to view my application I only see a text in Chinese that says this
    已參加活動查詢
    I put that into google translate and it says: "Have participated in the activity inquiry".

After 2-3 weeks later I emailed support@asus-promotion.com and I got a reply that reads, and I quote:
    "thanks for your email. The code has already been sent. If you can not find the code, please look into your email account's spam folder and other email accounts, too."

Now I know this sort of reply is very common because most users dont check their spam folder. But I am very much aware of this and checked that much before I got that reply.

Can someone please let me know what is happening. Not only why I havent received my code yet, but why the site is showing me chinese?
    I can take a screenshot of this if needed.

Please help me out someone. Been waiting for almost 3 weeks now while all my mates are playing the game.

Thanks for any replies
    Please accept our apologies for any delay as we are resolving all Call of Black Ops4 promotion cases. The email you can contact for further support is support@asus-promotion.com. We’ll be sure verify each case as they come in as quickly as possible.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by kig95 View Post

Same applies in your case as well,

Please accept our apologies for any delay as we are resolving all Call of Black Ops4 promotion cases. The email you can contact for further support is support@asus-promotion.com. We’ll be sure verify each case as they come in as quickly as possible.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Please accept our apologies for any delay as we are resolving all Call Of Duty BO4 promotion cases. As you know, you can contact support@asus-promotion.com for assistance. We’ll be sure verify each case as they come in as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ROG Member Array LegionMk1 PC Specs
    LegionMk1 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX ROG Z370-H
    ProcessorI7 8700K
    Memory (part number)2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 8GB
    MonitorSony Bravia 37'.
    Storage #12 x 240GB Kingston SSD, 1 X 40GB Intel SSD.
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Green HD, 1TB External Western Digital Elements HDD.
    CPU CoolerCorsair H60, Corsair 120mm H60 Fan.
    CaseInWin GRone - White.
    Power SupplyCorsair 750M Gold.
    Keyboard Element Carbon RGB.
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon RGB.
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7 Wi-Fi DTS:X 7.1 - White.
    Mouse Pad Generic from eBay.
    Headset/Speakers Sony MHC - GTZ3i.
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    Accessory #1 Custom RGB GPU Support Bracket.

Hi Tom. Thanks you for the information. I have already sent over a email describing my issue to the stated email address, I am yet to hear back though. I did only send the email over earlier today though so I don't expect a reply just yet.... the sooner the better though

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast