Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by LegionMk1 View Post
    Hi Tom. Thanks you for the information. I have already sent over a email describing my issue to the stated email address, I am yet to hear back though. I did only send the email over earlier today though so I don't expect a reply just yet.... the sooner the better though
    I sent mine almost 2 weeks ago and have got nothing back yet.. Don't hold your breath.

ROG Member Array LegionMk1 PC Specs
    LegionMk1 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX ROG Z370-H
    ProcessorI7 8700K
    Memory (part number)2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 8GB
    MonitorSony Bravia 37'.
    Storage #12 x 240GB Kingston SSD, 1 X 40GB Intel SSD.
    Storage #22TB Western Digital Caviar Green HD, 1TB External Western Digital Elements HDD.
    CPU CoolerCorsair H60, Corsair 120mm H60 Fan.
    CaseInWin GRone - White.
    Power SupplyCorsair 750M Gold.
    Keyboard Element Carbon RGB.
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon RGB.
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7 Wi-Fi DTS:X 7.1 - White.
    Mouse Pad Generic from eBay.
    Headset/Speakers Sony MHC - GTZ3i.
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    Accessory #1 Custom RGB GPU Support Bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by kig95 View Post
    I sent mine almost 2 weeks ago and have got nothing back yet.. Don't hold your breath.
    When I emailed them with my initial issue of not being able to select Black Ops 4 as the gift I wished to redeem, I received a reply within 20 minutes. I hoped for as quick a reply now but....nope not so far :/

Btw when I tried replying to them via the email address they gave me in the initial support email lead to a dead link that would keep returning emails I sent to it, make sure it didn't do the same to you etc...

New ROGer Array

New ROG Laptop, No app popup?

Hi, I bought a new ROG GU501GM Laptop tonight from BestBuy. They said it came w/ a standard digital copy of COD4. I gave them my email for directions on how to get my code. I'm not too sure what to do? I booted up my new laptop and set some stuff up but I never saw anything on the COD4 Promo for the code? Im so confused. What did I miss? What program was I looking for to complete for the code and can I go back and try again?

ROG Member Array

Don't hold your breath. I've been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks.

i emailed support on monday and got reply today saying i had to email the promotion team oppromotion@asus.com.au so i did now im just waiting for a reply

ROG Member Array

Yeah not sure, seems like they are going radio silence. No support what so ever now.

ROG Member Array

well isnt this a shambles.

first of all its been more then long enough to fix this issue, but yet here we are still. clearly asus are not too keen on sorting this out

who ever is in charge, sack them. why we need to enter our details to get a 25pin code to then have to do it all over again and resend everything again is just outright stupid. why not send the cod key on the first lot of info we sent you instead of a 25 pin code. we'd all have moved on by now but nope, that wasnt complicated enough.

now a week later still no return from asus stating whats actually going on and when we expect our keys. standard issue, get your money, no more care from asus. they have known about this for long enough.

if i did this at my work i would need to be looking for a new job, clearly asus is pretty simple to work for, got any jobs going in australia asus?

oh and maybe you need to sit down with sites like GMG, cdkeys.com and any other company that deals with automation. they seem to have a key to you within minutes of purchase........
    Last edited by roamin; 10-18-2018 at 01:12 AM.

Ugh...I am as disgusted and furious as all of you for how we have been treated and how they have handled the situation thus far! It's absolute nonsense and gut-wrenching disgusting!

I tell you what, I'm never going to be buying something from ASUS again! That's pretty much all the power we have this point unless we can figure out a way to bring on a class-action suit, as doing it individually just wouldn't be practical given the value is only $60.

And it's crap like this, that makes me pay the high price of Apple products because then I never ever have to worry about this blatant abuse.

I have done a lot of research during this whole ordeal since last Friday, and it seems ASUS has done this to its customers regarding promotions for a couple years now. The one thing that has been constant from then and now is they have used the same consulting firm to oversee it.

The consulting firm is based in Germany and is called Ninepoint Consulting and their CEO is Nicole Hanel. An email I found for them is: consulting@ninepoint.de

I suggest everyone rise up and start blasting them, otherwise they are just going to keep treating us like garbage and get away with it. We are ROG after all, so it should be our duty to do so, let alone it being the right thing to do.

Like all of you, I still don't have my copy of BO4. However, I did receive some correspondence from them today, but it was the same BS they have been telling everyone!

It makes no freaking since! If we are providing them with all the proof they need to verify that our purchase does in fact entitle us to a copy of BO4, then all that should happen next is them sending us the key to redeem our game. It's that freaking simple!

Again, they have continuosly done this in the past from what I found and it was the same contracted company responsible.

So, clearly ASUS doesn't care and obviously something fraudilent and or incompitent is going on over at Ninepoint Consulting, which is absolute BS!

That company should have been fired years ago, which is why I feel it's important for the ROG to stand up and let them know we aren't going to take it no more!

ROG Member Array

Can I just get a code lol. It's been 2 weeks, surely an admin on here can do something other than say contact dead email accounts..

ROG Member Array

Can I just get a code lol. It's been 2 weeks, surely an admin on here can do something other than say contact dead email accounts..
    thats how a decent company would work you see, they would realise they have stuffed up. they would contact the people via email or forums and resolve it as quickly as possible. but no, not this company. 2 weeks can go by with nothing in return.

i have not bothered to email asus myself because from everyone on here saying they have emailed asus well none of them have come back and said they got there key, so im guessing no one has there keys.

mind blowing.

next time you purchase an item and see asus promotions, dont use them promotions to sway your hardware choices like i did. works out pointless. if you just want the item then sure. but i wanted a 165hz ips 27" gsync monitor, choices are not huge on the market, i could have bought any brand that sells but i got an asus due to cod being thrown in.

well theres still no cod, so i learnt my lesson, could have gone msi or aoc or any of the other brands and saved money as asus was the most expensive. next time i will save my coin and just buy the game or promo item if i want it.

Ok Guys and Gals, here's an update from my end:

I was notified today, that they had fixed the ASUS Promotion program found on qualified machines, which was the main issue on why I couldn't even start their process of eventually getting my game key. However, I had to remind them, that I no longer had the software on my computer. Needless to say, I received nothing but silence from them after that.

So, what I decided to do was go ahead and reset my ROG machine (fortunately I hadn't done much to it), and see if that would restore the ASUS Promotion software.

Sure enough, when I finished setup and did an ASUS update there it was. I ran it and little be hold it worked and I was issued a 25 digit promotion code, which I used at: https://promotion.asus.com/en/promot.../codbo4/step-1

I continued through their process and was eventually told I would receive an email with my game key once my info was verified. A few hours later I received that email.

So, this doesn't really help those of you who have purchased other tech than a computer, but they seem to be working on fixing things. So, don't give up and keep up the good fight and be sure to let us know when you are victorious!
    Last edited by AmmoCan; 10-19-2018 at 05:42 AM. Reason: fixed grammar error

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast