Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 218
  1. #121
    ROG Enthusiast Array itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K Anniversary Limited Edition
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe PCI-E 512GB Solid State Drive
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Read: 550MB/s; Write: 520MB/s Solid State Drive
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseDefine R6 Gunmetal TG ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyCORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i
    Keyboard Ducky One RGB Mechanical Keyboard – Cherry MX Silver Switch
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Sennheiser HD 800
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit English OEM DVD
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Rode NT1/AI1Kit NT1/AI1Kit-USB Cable Channel

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    42

    It seems like I am also in the same boat as you guys. I brought the Maximus X Hero wifi bundled with the intel i7 8086 which should have qualify for the deluxe version of COD black ops. Instead, I was given the code for the standard version of the game. I opened a ticket with Asus promotion support and have not receive any information other than
    "Hello,

    thanks for your email. We are going to check the case and contact you afterwards.

    We ask for a little patience."

    Hopefully, they will fix this issue asap.

  2. #122
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    So I also got the "we are c hecking your case, please have some patience". 1.5 week later and no response so I sent an email asking for any updates and they TLDR said "contact the store you bought it off".

    Have gone back to the store (PC Case Gear in Australia) and they said its ALL Done on ASUS end and nothing to do with the retail store. Lol.. I've hit a wall now, what do I do?

  3. #123
    ROG Enthusiast Array itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K Anniversary Limited Edition
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe PCI-E 512GB Solid State Drive
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Read: 550MB/s; Write: 520MB/s Solid State Drive
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseDefine R6 Gunmetal TG ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyCORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i
    Keyboard Ducky One RGB Mechanical Keyboard – Cherry MX Silver Switch
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Sennheiser HD 800
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit English OEM DVD
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Rode NT1/AI1Kit NT1/AI1Kit-USB Cable Channel

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    42

    I came into the retailer yesterday to explain to them my situation. They said if that’s the case Asus is falsey advertising which made them remove the promotion from their website. They’ve also sent off emails to their distributor about the matter and will warn all their customers about the problem.

  4. #124
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by itsGucci-1921 View Post
    I came into the retailer yesterday to explain to them my situation. They said if that’s the case Asus is falsey advertising which made them remove the promotion from their website. They’ve also sent off emails to their distributor about the matter and will warn all their customers about the problem.
    Sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the Deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available. Thank you for your patience.

  5. #125
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by itsGucci-1921 View Post
    I came into the retailer yesterday to explain to them my situation. They said if that’s the case Asus is falsey advertising which made them remove the promotion from their website. They’ve also sent off emails to their distributor about the matter and will warn all their customers about the problem.
    Please visit the redemption site below for more details. You'll find that no changes were made to the promotion regarding the Deluxe version:
    https://promotion.asus.com/en/call-o...-with-the-best

  6. #126
    ROG Enthusiast Array itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K Anniversary Limited Edition
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe PCI-E 512GB Solid State Drive
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Read: 550MB/s; Write: 520MB/s Solid State Drive
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseDefine R6 Gunmetal TG ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyCORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i
    Keyboard Ducky One RGB Mechanical Keyboard – Cherry MX Silver Switch
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Sennheiser HD 800
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit English OEM DVD
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Rode NT1/AI1Kit NT1/AI1Kit-USB Cable Channel

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Please visit the redemption site below for more details. You'll find that no changes were made to the promotion regarding the Deluxe version:
    https://promotion.asus.com/en/call-o...-with-the-best
    Memory Express has taken down tbe promotion because they were only supplied with code to for the standard version. There’s no deluxe code for people who bundle their mother board with an elegible intel card. Hope you guys will resolve this soon. Thanks

  7. #127
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Unhappy Asus Promotion Program for CoD BO4 not opening/working

    Greetings,

    Around a week ago I received my Asus ROG Strix GL703GM Scar Edition, after setting everything up I wanted to get my code for BO4 as it is one of the reasons for purchasing the device. Unfortunately the Asus promotion program will not open on my PC, Aura Core is also not working when attempting to open it via the gaming center. Not sure what to do short of factory resetting my PC or sending it in for a replacement. All Asus firmware and Windows updates have been installed, and attempted to run the promotion program in admin and compatability mode. Contacted the promotion department via e-mail two days ago and have still received no response. Any suggestions for resolving these issues without factory resetting or sending it back for a replacement would be greatly appreciated.

    https://imgur.com/a/8zJndkg

  8. #128
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    sorry for my english.
    trying to insert the data of the motherboard in the menu there is no ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA, how should I do?

  9. #129
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    44

    Quote Originally Posted by masterc@asus View Post
    sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available. Thank you for your patience.
    when is the question we will receive the deluxe game key code?

  10. #130
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich_Ux View Post
    Greetings,

    Around a week ago I received my Asus ROG Strix GL703GM Scar Edition, after setting everything up I wanted to get my code for BO4 as it is one of the reasons for purchasing the device. Unfortunately the Asus promotion program will not open on my PC, Aura Core is also not working when attempting to open it via the gaming center. Not sure what to do short of factory resetting my PC or sending it in for a replacement. All Asus firmware and Windows updates have been installed, and attempted to run the promotion program in admin and compatability mode. Contacted the promotion department via e-mail two days ago and have still received no response. Any suggestions for resolving these issues without factory resetting or sending it back for a replacement would be greatly appreciated.

    https://imgur.com/a/8zJndkg
    This is exactly what happened to me. However, I did get the Aura Core to work. The ASUS Promotion program is just not working on my laptop for some god awful reason.

    It has been 11 days since I last heard from the asus-promotion e-mail. I am starting to regret buying this laptop tbh. I honestly don't understand what the issue is. It is widespread and the ASUS Promotion team is doing NOTHING about it.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •