Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Can't select the right country

Hey guys,

The problem i'm having is the following: I type in my promo code, and in step 2 i have to fill in my personal information. But when i get to the 'select a country' selectbox i can only select germany and auatria while i live in the netherlands. Because of this i can't fill in the postalcode either and can't continue the verification thus can't get my copy of the game. Anyone know how to get around this?

Ramon

ROG Enthusiast Array

So get this everyone - Asus now sent me a new code to use with a new claim to get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe Game Code, but since I had already used my motherboard serial number to claim it originally it now won't get past the screen to enter your serial number for your motherboard, it says already been used.

Go figure yea it has been used, just sent me the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe game key code that I can enter into Battlenet you have all documents showing evidence.

They gave me the standard game code instead of the deluxe game key. Asus didn't have a way to distinguish the standard and deluxe game key code promotions in the beginning unlike they do now.

Give me a break!!

I will be returning the motherboard if this doesn't get resolved to the vendor next week.

ROG Member Array

I have now gone to social media to see if I can get any help there. I'm running out of options. I just want the game we were all promised if we followed their instructions. There has got to be an easier way for the promotion team ASUS hired to get all of this resolved so we're not all left hanging to dry.

New ROGer Array

Unhappy missing mine to

after giving my serial number and it saying it would take time to get my code I haven't received it its been a few weeks now... in my defense it said it could take up to 20 days.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Sinxer I got my code right away the wrong one the Standard game code not the deluxe game code as promised.

Check your spam or junk folder.

New ROGer Array

redeem the game by following this

Register at the link with the required details https://www.asus.com/in/events/info/1366/ )
    Once ASUS team verifies your registration, you shall receive “ASUS Code” through email.
    You will have to register with the ASUS code for India region at the https://promotion.asus.com/en/call-o...-with-the-best (the link is shared in the same email ,where you must have received the ASUS code)
    Now, the Game team verifies, and after verification the game code is sent to you directly.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Again I went to the site and entered my details for the game motherboard serial, receipt, Intel processor serial on receipt, back then they didnt have a way to distinguish to get the deluxe game code and the standard game code, so I got the standard game key code. Asus has fixed this issue now, but those who bought before they did this have still not received their deluxe game key code.

Asus anyone that has received the standard game code, but should have received the deluxe game code can't redo their claim here even if you give them a new code to create a new claim, because the motherboard serial is tied to the original claim.

Please Asus those that have a claim id already that should have gotten the deluxe game code just provide them with the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe game code to enter it in Battlenet not create a new claim. Or reset the claim so those who got the standard game code can reenter their motherboard serial and it be allowed!

New ROGer Array

Same issue with the purchase of Asus strix advanced gtx 1070 ti

Hello, I am encountering a similar issue with redeeming my black ops 4 code. The one I received from Amazon was 25 characters instead of the 13 needed in the promotional sites. I have emailed both Asus support and promotion support. Asus support said they couldn't help me, and promotional support has not gotten back to me at all. I even called the support line, and was given a case number, but still no luck. I was told there was a form I could fill out with the all purchase information, but I cannot find that either. It has been almost 3 weeks since I bought this video card, and I have had what is essentially zero help with getting the right code. If I could get any kind of help at all, I would be ever so grateful at this point.

ROG Member Array Pickyz0r PC Specs
    Pickyz0r PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370-F
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz
    Storage #1SSD 512GB
    Storage #2Sata 3 - 2TB HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S
    CaseNZXT H500
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650X
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
    Mouse Zowie FK2
    Headset Plantronics RIG500
    Mouse Pad Mionix
    OS Windows 10 64b Pro
    Network RouterCisco

Please support

Hello to all,

This is my first post and i am sorry if my English is not good.
    I just bought a Asus ROG motherboard Z370-F and Intel I5 8600k processor.

I installed the new gear but i did not get any pop-up to register for the code(that should come from an application but i don't know witch is the app and from where you download it ). The re seller also never gave me a code.
    Can somebody please tell me in steps what needs to be done in order to get the first code an the apply for the COD4 code.
    Where to register your hardware? --> link if possible

Links info ... anything.
    Thank you!

ROG Member Array Pickyz0r PC Specs
    Pickyz0r PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370-F
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz
    Storage #1SSD 512GB
    Storage #2Sata 3 - 2TB HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S
    CaseNZXT H500
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650X
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
    Mouse Zowie FK2
    Headset Plantronics RIG500
    Mouse Pad Mionix
    OS Windows 10 64b Pro
    Network RouterCisco

Can you provide a link

Quote Originally Posted by theonecsm View Post
    Again I went to the site and entered my details for the game motherboard serial, receipt, Intel processor serial on receipt, back then they didnt have a way to distinguish to get the deluxe game code and the standard game code, so I got the standard game key code. Asus has fixed this issue now, but those who bought before they did this have still not received their deluxe game key code.

Asus anyone that has received the standard game code, but should have received the deluxe game code can't redo their claim here even if you give them a new code to create a new claim, because the motherboard serial is tied to the original claim.

Please Asus those that have a claim id already that should have gotten the deluxe game code just provide them with the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe game code to enter it in Battlenet not create a new claim. Or reset the claim so those who got the standard game code can reenter their motherboard serial and it be allowed!
    Can you please provide a link where you updated all the info?

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast