Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

That sucks...sorry to hear that. Glad I didn't have that issue. I didn't have that problem with the 4k 144hz...but Best Buy handled the code for that and sent it directly withy emailed receipt.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by aidan10 View Post
    Did you ever get this resolved ? I have the exact same Chinese characters - how long did you wait for your code ?
    I emailed the support team and got a reply on the 2nd Jan.
    Emailed further info the same day and still waiting on another reply.

I found a way to get the page to display an actual result by editing some of the html but it just tells me it's not processed yet.

ROG Junior Member Array

No luck contacting ASUS Support about this

After many emails back and forward to ASUS Support about not having received my code, they told me to talk to my retailer about it and have just stopped responding. I registered my entry in October, contacted them to follow up in the beginning of December, so I gave the system plenty of time to process my application. A little disappointed by the whole thing to be honest, but as it wasn't the reason I bought the router, it's not earth shattering.

New ROGer Array

So I finally got the promotion code from Asus Promotion Support after logging the monitor into their system on the 23rd Nov or so and not getting the automatic code.

This got through to the actual promotion website where I could fill out another form to aply for a code - but most of the monitors in my region are showing game codes out of stock; including the one I got.

Would have been great to know that before starting this process back in early Dec. Or even to be told by support while going though the process of waiting a week for a response and getting a code to start filling out a form. Get more details and then end up stuck because there is no stock.

I would have made the decision to buy the game while it was on sale rather than waiting since support had gotten back to me. Kind of soured the whole experience and the brand to be honest.
    Last edited by Arweth; 01-09-2019 at 10:30 AM.

New ROGer Array

Exclamation I have a promotion code for the game

Yet am not allowed it... I even have 2 of these laptops I only wanted 1 promotion game but still no game and they even sent me the code for it too … what on earth is going on?

New ROGer Array

Thumbs up How stupid can something get

Bought two Z390-F motherboards that were supposed to come with BO4 Deluxe Edition. Well how the f*ck am I going to redeem them if I can't even choose my product in the drop down menu? How the F*CK can this have been a known problem for MONTHS and still no solution??
    Really Asus, what the f*ck are you guys doing this is absolutely ridicolous.

Bought an intel processor that came with a game. Got the code straight away took 10 minutes to activate and get the game. How can you make something so simple into something so absolutely ridicolously f*cked up?

New ROGer Array

Angry COD Black Ops - how long to get a code ?

Quote Originally Posted by zerccer View Post
    i just got the rog maximus xi hero and i did everything to have the code but when i'm on step 4 it says "code is out of stock."
    yep out of stock on all asus z390 motherboards and asus "support" now refusing to answer emails. Lets get on to "a current affair"...... This is a scam.

New ROGer Array

Angry Don't buy ROG/ASUS

Given no one from ROG/ASUS bothers to answer any of their customers genuine issues. What do they think will happen next time someone is thinking about buying their hardware ?? I for one will never touch the stuff again. SCAM.

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb Solution for motherboard missing in menu

>>>FOR EVERYONE THAT CAN'T FIND THE MOTHERBOARD OR PRODUCT THEY BOUGHT IN THE LIST<<<

The place you bought it from sent you the wrong code. For example I bought the Z390-F but they sent me a code for a standard edition CoD:B04.
    Therefor I couldn't choose it in the drop-down menu. Contact your store and ask them to send you a code for the Deluxe Edition.

ROG Member Array Wodyn_Gungnir PC Specs
    Wodyn_Gungnir PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX 270E GAMING
    ProcessorIntel I7 7700K
    Memory (part number)Team T-Force Dark 3000MHz 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 Red Black
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX GTX1080 AG8 GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD
    Storage #22 X Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM006
    CPU CoolerCool Master Hyper 212X
    CaseCorsair 750D
    Power SupplyEVEA 750 G2
    Keyboard Ripjaws KM780 MX Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 300 Balack
    Headset Sound Blaster H7 Tournament Edition
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath Gaming Surface
    Headset/Speakers Razer Leviathan 5.1 Surround PC Gaming Sound Bar
    OS Windows 10 64bit
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AX11000

I have just progressed to the second stage of getting a code for the game. It is a bit confusing as you need to resubmit the information again but this time you need a photo of the box my monitor came in ( Lucky I did not through it away)'

I am now awaiting the code to get the game, which I have a feeling it is not the deluxe edition as stated in the promotion.

If you make a claim to be at the for front of gaming technology you should be able to supply a promotional game without any issues or confusion

I clicked the final next and I got a message say something went wrong with my application with a link to an ASUS support page which did not work.
    I have recieved an email say ing - Thank you for your participation in our "ASUS - CoD: Black Ops 4 Promotion" promotion ( notice commission of Deluxe )

We will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that this process may take up to 20 business days.

A soon as your application has been approved, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail.

Fingers crossed what a hassle

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast