cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD BO4 - Game Redemption Issue [Please DO NOT create new threads]

danmalone
Level 7
Hi,

My first post here 🙂 I've just bought a Zephyrus GM501GS as I've been pondering it for a while now - It just so happens that the day before I bought it, the COD promotion was introduced and so now I should also get a code for COD BO4

I can't seem to find how/where this would be obtained from though? I bought my laptop from Overclockers (instore) and the invoice contains nothing related to a code etc. I've done product registration and again no codes seem to have come from that at all so far as I've seen.

Going to https://promotion.asus.com/en/promotionform/codbo4/step-1 is prompting me for a promotion code but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas please? 🙂
223 REPLIES 223

Inva1337
Level 7
Ive got the same issue, do u already find it?

Unfortunately not yet 😞

It's possible that it may just be delayed and won't get sent till game release but I don't want to wait to find out till then only to not receive anything. If I don't hear anything back on here I'll probably get in touch directly with Asus and see what is happening

Lynxaa
Level 7
Hello.

I recently purchased an i7 8700k from PLE Computers in Western Australia, Australia.

I have no promotion code, and when I attempt to enter the serial number from my cpu it rejects it.

I can provide proof of purchase with my invoice date, all the part numbers & serial numbers of the parts purchased, and so on.

Has anyone else figured out how to claim their copy of this game yet?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
For any redemption related questions, please email support@asus-promotion.com if you haven't already.

StevenBosch
Level 7
I bought me a ROG 1080ti. I’ve got the code for the game. The problem is to redeem it..
I’m following the instructions on the Asus promo site. Got stuck at some point. Need to select the product i have bought and the only options i can see are desktops and laptops. Can’t select a graphics card.
Can someone help or figured it out for me?

Thanks in advance

I think we're having very similar problems. I've got a post here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105452-COD-BO4-promotion-Broken-form
Got an admin reply, but no updates in my response to it.

Sorry guys, we are aware that there are some technical difficulties, and we are our best to rectify them asap. Please try again in a couple of days.

For any redemption related questions, please email support@asus-promotion.com if you haven't already.

Laths
Level 7
I have the same problem, bought Zephyrus M (GM501GS-US74) from Microsoft online Store through ASUS Promotion web site links but when I run the ASUS Promotion app it says I'm not eligible.