MonitorACER Predator XB271HU
    Storage #1SSD M.2 2280 Samsung 970 EVO 1Tb NVMe
    Storage #2SSD Sata Samsung 850 PRO 256Gb
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12S;
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i Full Modular
    Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
    Headset Razer Nari Wireless

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife1974 View Post
    I have the same problem other than I purchased mine on the 16th and bought a GL704GM Laptop. I finally sent a response to resolve this within 36 hours, or I will be returning the laptop to Micro Center, and going with a different brand. I have been a long time user of Asus products, but this is the worst CS experience I have had. I strongly suspect, I will be told that I am out of luck and will be driving the 90 minutes to Micro Center to get a refund or exchange with another brand depending on what they have in stock there.
    When i bought my Strix z390-E Gaming the invoice already had the key for CoD. Afterwards was just some pacience since activision had a problem at their website.
    It's fixed now and the game is downloading

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by JosePedro View Post
    When i bought my Strix z390-E Gaming the invoice already had the key for CoD. Afterwards was just some pacience since activision had a problem at their website.
    It's fixed now and the game is downloading
    I got the 25 digit key from Asus and was told to redeem it at the promotion site. However, on step 4, my laptop on the pull down shows out of stock, and when I put in the serial after selecting the product, I get a message to select a valid promotional product. At any rate, I have replied to Asus support, and I am fully expecting to be told "too bad, so sad" and end up taking my laptop back to the place of purchase.

ROG Member Array JosePedro PC Specs
    JosePedro PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix GL502VS
    MotherboardROG Strix Z390-E GAMING
    ProcessorINTEL i7-9700K - Stock settings
    Memory (part number)G.Skill - 2x16Gb F4-3200C16D-32GSXWB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorACER Predator XB271HU
    Storage #1SSD M.2 2280 Samsung 970 EVO 1Tb NVMe
    Storage #2SSD Sata Samsung 850 PRO 256Gb
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12S;
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i Full Modular
    Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
    Headset Razer Nari Wireless

I got the 25 digit key from Asus and was told to redeem it at the promotion site. However, on step 4, my laptop on the pull down shows out of stock, and when I put in the serial after selecting the product, I get a message to select a valid promotional product. At any rate, I have replied to Asus support, and I am fully expecting to be told "too bad, so sad" and end up taking my laptop back to the place of purchase.
    Be patient and positive

I was finally sent a key and ran into the same problem with the "out of stock" message. I emailed them back basically saying that I understand there is a process for these things, but I don't think it's fair that I did everything I was supposed to do, and still didn't get the promotion. They sent me an entry code the day after they went out of stock, so I can't help but think that was intentional, since they would go days at a time without responding.

Edit: Finally got the code today. Game is installed.
    Last edited by Treegs; 03-15-2019 at 02:14 AM.

New ROGer Array

At last...

Quote Originally Posted by JosePedro View Post
    Be patient and positive
    Well, I got my code and through a weirdly convoluted process, have installed the game. Just over 3 calendar months since initial redemption.

They made me jump through hoops in terms of resubmitting photos, scans, serials and I've a feeling if I didn't keep following up (out of principal) then I'd never have seen it. They hadn't responded to me at all since January. Perhaps not coincidentally, I did suggest by email just a few weeks ago that I'd need to raise this with the local consumer watchdog.

Perhaps that's what you have to do as they seem willing and able to ignore us in general.

While not a critical life lesson, what I have learned is that if I'm being swayed in component selection due to a promotion, either DON'T or go with the MSI over ASUS!*
    Last edited by natxx; 03-17-2019 at 12:33 AM.

ROG Junior Member Array

I bought the COD-BO4-ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI. Inside the box theres a scratch-off card with a code to the game... Or at least there should be. This is my card after I scratched it: https://i.imgur.com/ssHDA5z.png

There is no code?! The field is empty. What can I do from here to get my code?

New ROGer Array

I'm having the same issue.

Hi, I'm new here. I just recently purchased a Rog Strix Scar 2 RTX 2070 17.3 laptop. I received the Call of Duty 4 promotion code. When I do go the site listed on the receipt to enter the code it says it's invalid. The site it instructs me to go to is https://promotion.asus.com/en/us/cal...-with-the-best. Also, when I check the FAQs for help on that site it says the code won't have certain numbers and letters. One of those letters is a "G", which my code clearly has. I've contacted Asus via their Facebook page, but not luck yet.

New ROGer Array

Thumbs up Very very bad experience from rog bo4 products

I am facing problem since purchased your 3 premium products with promotion offers call of duty blacks of 4 edition

(trying to contact asus care since January 2019 now march 2019 gone
    more than 10 times email and complaint on asus website but every time getting same message we have forwarded your problem to our concerned team )

i have own of
    ASUS RTX 20180TI COD B04 EDITION
    ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA
    ASUS PG258Q MONITOR COD B04 EDITION

but unfortunately i am able to register motherboard only on asus promotion site and code received which is not working
    very very funny and bad experience for asus brand this brand name is too much matter for me till date but now
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos motherboard code.jpg  

rtx 2080ti cod bo4.jpg  

Last edited by sagar.infotech; 04-15-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22