Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

I’ve fixed it just by selecting an other store. And it works for me and a friend. You’ll need to swap stores untill the right product choices popup.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBosch View Post
    I’ve fixed it just by selecting an other store. And it works for me and a friend. You’ll need to swap stores untill the right product choices popup.
    What do you mean by another store? Are you entering a different dealer?
    Where do you select a different store?

Thank you so much for the suggestion though :O

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePolitix View Post
    What do you mean by another store? Are you entering a different dealer?
    Where do you select a different store?

Thank you so much for the suggestion though :O
    idd another dealer. My friend had to select another country aswell to get the right product selection.

I'm still having the same problem, I can't seem to fin d a retailer listing the product I purchased. the ASUS Rog strix XG32VQ. I only get the VP278QG
    Any progress on this issue at all?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadBurrito View Post
    I'm still having the same problem, I can't seem to fin d a retailer listing the product I purchased. the ASUS Rog strix XG32VQ. I only get the VP278QG
    Yea there are now more options compared to before, but it's still missing the option I need as well (attached shows image of what I see). I couldn't figure out how to do Stephen's solution, there wasn't any way I could change the country as it only allowed me to select my own country. So the issue still remains.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos firefox_2018-10-12_18-30-46.jpg  

Yeah exactly what I am seeing. I mean there is definitely a lot more options then when I was trying 5-6 hours ago but still to no avail. I have been emailing ASUS promo all day and they said there are some errors on the web page but after I seen the more options, you would think the issue would have been resolved.
    This has been such a hassle, I can understand why people just give up.

New ROGer Array

How did you even get your asus code? I completed all the steps a fair while ago and they're yet to even send me the code to get past step 1...

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by kig95 View Post
    How did you even get your asus code? I completed all the steps a fair while ago and they're yet to even send me the code to get past step 1...
    I emailed ASUS promotions, turns out when sending picture of the serial number, you can't take a photo of the back of the manual, it has to be the serial number on the actual product. After I did that I got the code straight away

Yeah exactly what I am seeing. I mean there is definitely a lot more options then when I was trying 5-6 hours ago but still to no avail. I have been emailing ASUS promo all day and they said there are some errors on the web page but after I seen the more options, you would think the issue would have been resolved.
    This has been such a hassle, I can understand why people just give up.
    They made the whole processes so complicated with so many points of failure, almost like they do want people to give up :O
    I really hope to be proven wrong and get good customer support....

Quote Originally Posted by kig95 View Post
    I had to hassle them with emails dude. It took me about a month of hassle to get the code, they say it takes 20 working days to be sent out but after I annoyed them enough they basically gave it to me straight away.
    They are super lazy with their promo's and just expect people to give up I think. The last one I got from them took about 3 months for me to receive it, basically only because I got annoying enough with sending emails.

New ROGer Array

COD BO4 Pop not working

I bought a ROG GU501 Laptop and updated it fully. i cannot get the ASUS promotions app to work it does nothing. I have done 5 mails to Asus promotions and haven't received anything back about this. can someone please help me one of the reason I chose this laptop was for the game.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast