Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array Bloggerman's Avatar

503 Service Unavailable (BO4 promo)

Everytime when I try to get the copy of BO4 that came included with my purchase of my new monitor, do I only get a 503 error.

Does anyone else has this as well?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Naamloos.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	76253

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePolitix View Post
    Yea there are now more options compared to before, but it's still missing the option I need as well (attached shows image of what I see). I couldn't figure out how to do Stephen's solution, there wasn't any way I could change the country as it only allowed me to select my own country. So the issue still remains.
    I am in the same boat as you. I can only see the Asus VP278QG, however I purchased a Asus VG278Q and my serial number wont be accepted.

If any asus promotion developers are looking, the list for Australia from https://promotion.asus.com/en/au/cal...-with-the-best is as follows:
    PG27UQ
    PG348Q
    XG35VQ
    PG27VQ
    PG279Q
    PG278QR
    XG32VQ
    PG258Q
    MG279Q
    MG278Q
    XG258Q
    PG248Q
    XG27VQ
    MG28UQ
    VG278Q
    VP28UQG
    VG258Q
    Last edited by Badz0r; 10-12-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badz0r View Post
    I am in the same boat as you. I can only see the Asus VP278QG, however I purchased a Asus VG278Q and my serial number wont be accepted.

If any asus promotion developers are looking, the list for Australia from https://promotion.asus.com/en/au/cal...-with-the-best is as follows:
    PG27UQ
    PG348Q
    XG35VQ
    PG27VQ
    PG279Q
    PG278QR
    XG32VQ
    PG258Q
    MG279Q
    MG278Q
    XG258Q
    PG248Q
    XG27VQ
    MG28UQ
    VG278Q
    VP28UQG
    VG258Q

Just tried again this morning as I woke up and it seems the issue still isn't resolved. Still the same list, even when the site was down for maintenance last night.
    I've just sent a few emails back to ASUS explaining this and waiting for a response. I'll keep you guys updated if I get any feedback

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadBurrito View Post
    Just tried again this morning as I woke up and it seems the issue still isn't resolved. Still the same list, even when the site was down for maintenance last night.
    I've just sent a few emails back to ASUS explaining this and waiting for a response. I'll keep you guys updated if I get any feedback
    Ok as a trial, I tried my serial number for my Z370-E motherboard I purchased earlier in the year and it basically worked straight away. I didn't continue with the process, as being in breach of T&C's, but it does actually show that the site is functioning correctly when you can find the correct.

I did purchase a Intel CPU also so I'm wondering whether I should just continue and get around it that way...... That doesn't help everyone else though.

ROG Junior Member Array

I have been trying to claim the ASUS code received with my DSL-AC88U Router but apparently: "The Serial Number does not match the Promotion Product. Please check your entry...." How is this happening when the product is clearly included in the promotion?

Tried for the longest time to get it to work but have given up now, the whole form is broken.

ROG Member Array

im in the same boat, i have a pg279q which is in the list on the website for the advertisement, but its not in the list when i enter my 25 digit code.

can anyone explain to me why we even get a 25 digit code? we enter our details, post photos, you send a code, we enter code, post our details again, post photos again, wait for you to send another code again. were doing everything twice

any eta on a fix? an asus member would be good to have chime in and update us all on whats going on.

New ROGer Array

Post Cod bo4 promotion

My parents purchased this video card on
    September 26, 2018 as a birthday gift for me.
    The next day i found out that there is a promotion for BO4 that i will get that free game when purchasing ROG Asus Products.

I tried to register it following all the steps suddenly i got stuck on the promotional code. I tried to enter the serial number, receipt code but it doesn't work. I tried to contact the JDM Techno Computer since they are on the dealers list. They told me that i need to type the receipt code. I tried it again but it won't work.

I really want to claim this game.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Rog GPU.jpg  

Graphics Card.jpg  

ROG Junior Member Array

Exclamation BO4 promo "Please enter a valid Serial Number"

EDIT: I've just got my activation code mailed to me! Great success

So a few weeks ago I couldn't select the correct product I bought (1080Ti). I only saw notebooks and PCs.

Now I can select my GPU but as I try to enter its SN (which should be the one on the box I received it in), it tells me to "enter a valid Serial Number". I have pictures of the packaging/SN/Invoice, is there any other way I can finally obtain my game? I've been trying since 28th of September, without much luck.

Thanks
    Last edited by Pobbles; 10-14-2018 at 07:41 AM.

ROG Member Array

I finally got the ASUS Promotion app to validate my laptop and I got my ASUS code. I went to redeem the code and the validator tells me that my serial number is not valid. I copied the S/N directly from the ASUS product registration website.
    http://oi66.tinypic.com/2ufr9ti.jpg

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by davdrkr View Post
    At this step you will need to fill out the form. It asks for the code you got in the email, a photo of the receipt, a photo of the packaging, and other nonsense.
    That's as far as I got, the form tells me that my serial number is not valid.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast