ROG Junior Member Array

ASUS GTX 1060 6GB ROG STRIX OC Edition

Hi everyone,

I recently installed this GPU and was wondering if there's any difference between the drivers provided by ASUS and the ones by nVidia? I was under the impression that the ones provided by ASUS, MSI..etc are tweaked for optimal performance or something like that. Can someone please confirm that? Should I stick to getting drivers from ASUS? Thanks!

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fodzee View Post
    Hi everyone,

I recently installed this GPU and was wondering if there's any difference between the drivers provided by ASUS and the ones by nVidia? I was under the impression that the ones provided by ASUS, MSI..etc are tweaked for optimal performance or something like that. Can someone please confirm that? Should I stick to getting drivers from ASUS? Thanks!
    Hi,

No discernible if any difference at all, download the latest version from the NVIDIA website.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ASUS View Post
    Hi,

No discernible if any difference at all, download the latest version from the NVIDIA website.
    Awesome! guess I should start getting my drivers from nVidia from now on. Thanks a lot for your help!