cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS live update issues

Weaponz1
Level 7
ASUS live update issue, AURA Service V3.02.23 no updating. Stops at 25% then a pop screen titled ASUS AURA Headset Component. It then reads The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
3 REPLIES 3

adeo_j_ibarra
Level 7
Weaponz1 wrote:
ASUS live update issue, AURA Service V3.02.23 no updating. Stops at 25% then a pop screen titled ASUS AURA Headset Component. It then reads The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

same issue, cann not even use the damn computer...
does anyone else has this issue? nd how to resolve it?

I manually ran live update last night and received this it seemed to freeze but I just left it for about 5 minutes and it finally finished I did not get a pop up. This is your Aura Lighting Service: old version should be available download on your support page or in your eSupport folder. It installs AURA Service and something like asus keyboard "HAL" or aura lighting "HAL". The reason I can't remember exactly what it is, is because I just checked my installed apps and apparently this new version removed the something HAL app and now there is just AURA Service. Both these apps would be under the A's. You should be able to uninstall these apps and reinstall the old Aura Lighting Service (locate the install.bat file and run as administrator; see your driver support page).

c4ff3in3
Level 7
Same here. Tried to reinstall the live updater, but the problem still persists.