cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updates on when the ROG Strix 2080 Ti will be available for preorder?

Smigone
Level 7
Kind of strange that we have countless reviews on the strix and no concrete release date info while people are already receiving their EVGA FTW3 cards. Any news on if Asus is releasing info on this any time soon?
3 REPLIES 3

michaelrw10
Level 7
crickets

magn2o
Level 7
Smigone wrote:
Kind of strange that we have countless reviews on the strix and no concrete release date info while people are already receiving their EVGA FTW3 cards. Any news on if Asus is releasing info on this any time soon?

A couple places in the U.S. have started taking preorders (B&H, Provantage), but the resellers themselves are clueless as to any actual release date. What makes it even more frustrating is that they've begun shipping in small quantities in the EU, as some people have started receiving them. Yet, ASUS USA is quiet as a door mouse. This whole RTX 2080 release has been asinine. I have no plans to purchase an EVGA card, but at least they're communicating with their customers -- which is more than I can say for ASUS.

itsGucci-1921
Level 7
Smigone wrote:

I made a pre order from canadacomputers.com and they have no words on ETA. Memoryexpress customers service said they had to pull the card from their site because the demand is too high and suppliers can not keep up.