So the new Rog RYujin coolers any good?

Waskus
Level 7
4 REPLIES 4

PsiEmitter
Level 8
Waskus wrote:
Ehm I paid for a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMrnpvdCNc and NO

So you mean, you own Ryujin cooler and it isn't worth the money?

By the way, Asus' communication on Ryujin is a disaster. Not any information on when it's released officially, how and where to buy it, no official pricing, no benchmarks... I think this is absoultely unacceptable regarding a high end product...

tostitobandito
Level 7
Agreed, it's been terrible and they lost my potential purchase as a result. There are a scattering of reviews up on Youtube, all from overseas. No idea why they seem to have launched this there first, but in any case as you said they've been completely silent on availability and pricing.

I'm sure the guts of the cooler are fine since it's Asetek gen6 just like the newest Corsair or NZXT AIO's, but the integration, software, OLED, and other features need to be reviewed. I did see a clip on youtube showing that the small fan on top of the pump is EXTREMELY loud. I'm guessing the profile can probably be adjusted, but that may defeat the purpose.

KeksimusMaximus
Level 8
The Ryujin coolers will be as good as any other 240/360mm radiator AIO's

On the other hand, ASUS is giving only 3 years of warranty on their AIO whereas competition offers from 5 to even 6 years

Just shows how Asus stands behind reliability of their products, especially such critical product as water cooling
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming

mdzcpa
Level 12
This is all theory right now as there are no Ryujin coolers anywhere to be found. I usually place my own VRM cooling when using an AIO so I like the built in fan idea. Too bad there is no product to be found. This is a s frustrating as trying to find a Strix 2080 TI. I wish they would hold off on product releases until the products were actually ready. It is frustrating to have parts of a build sit idle on my bench waiting for unicorn parts to finally materialize.