cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in asus promotion app

Tstark57
Level 7
I recently bought an rog strix scar ii and i got exicted after seeing promotion of call of duty black ops 4.
For game promotion code is required and i am suffering issue with promotion app installed in my system.
I am not able to find promotion app in my device anywhere but when i see in the list of installed software in my device there is promotion app and if i try to repair this app its show error " installtion package missing and try to find it" . Also in myasus app they show promotion app is updated recently but still i am not able to find anywhere in my device not in the start menu nor on the desktop . Please help me.
8 REPLIES 8

AmmoCan
Level 7
Tstark57 wrote:
I recently bought an rog strix scar ii and i got exicted after seeing promotion of call of duty black ops 4.
For game promotion code is required and i am suffering issue with promotion app installed in my system.
I am not able to find promotion app in my device anywhere but when i see in the list of installed software in my device there is promotion app and if i try to repair this app its show error " installtion package missing and try to find it" . Also in myasus app they show promotion app is updated recently but still i am not able to find anywhere in my device not in the start menu nor on the desktop . Please help me.

I currently have the same issue as you @Tstark57, but before that I was having the same issue as many others where the ASUS Promotion software would state the system doesn't qualify for the promotion even when it clearly does.

It is a complete fiasco, but we'll all get through this together!

I recommend contacting the Promotions Department: support@asus-promotions.com because that seems to be the only sure way people have been getting their promotion code to continue the process.

cljustin
Level 8
Dear Loyal Customers,

The email you can contact for further support on your Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 promotion code is support@asus-promotion.com. We’ll be sure verify your case as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cljustin wrote:
Dear Loyal Customers,

The email you can contact for further support on your Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 promotion code is support@asus-promotion.com. We’ll be sure verify your case as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Justin!

I bought an Asus Scar laptop recently, In order to get the promotion code, I followed the procedure of Asus Promotion App, giving my e-mail address and password. The app told me, that everything went OK and I will receive the code via e-mail. But unfortunately, I haven't received any response or code ever since. I contacted Asus support about this issue, but I haven't received any response from them either. So, do you have any suggestion please, how could I solve this problem?

Thanks!

PsiEmitter wrote:
Dear Justin!

I bought an Asus Scar laptop recently, In order to get the promotion code, I followed the procedure of Asus Promotion App, giving my e-mail address and password. The app told me, that everything went OK and I will receive the code via e-mail. But unfortunately, I haven't received any response or code ever since. I contacted Asus support about this issue, but I haven't received any response from them either. So, do you have any suggestion please, how could I solve this problem?

Thanks!

sorry i am not able to helping you out i also bought scar 2 in my laptop asus promotion app is missing and if try to repair the app its show error asuspromotionsetup.msi is missing or setup has been corrupted. at least you have this app so you can register and you will receive a email of promotion code in future i thing you are in the queue so it might take some more time.

I know its been a while but i had the same problem and you have to tell them to check your warranty. The warranty start date is incorrect and they need to fix that.

I am also having the same issue with the Asus Promotion software. An attempted repair displays the error that the setup.msi file is missing. I uninstalled the software but now have no way of reinstalling it. Is there a download link available or a way to get the software back through live update?

Asus please help with this!

Thank you.

debonu wrote:
I am also having the same issue with the Asus Promotion software. An attempted repair displays the error that the setup.msi file is missing. I uninstalled the software but now have no way of reinstalling it. Is there a download link available or a way to get the software back through live update?

Asus please help with this!

Thank you.

i also done a email to support team but they says be patience we reply you soon as the problem is solved and i think i been a month ago they said to me and since no reply from support team. once they say this app is available on microsoft app store then i said them no such type of app is there after they said we are not able to see app but if app is there. thats how the support team answer me.

Tstark57
Level 7
i contacted support team and also promotion team no reply from their side.