cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Suite II upgrade to Sonic Suite III

Carbonfiber07
Level 7
Is there any way to do this?

I have a Ranger VIII and it came with Sonic Suite II. This seems to be the only download available in the audio section of ASUS' download page for my board.

I would like to download Sonic Suite III. I have tried from other ASUS motherboard support pages, but when I go to install, it tells me that my motherboard is not supported. I am under the impression that several boards that used Sonic Suite III have the same audio chipset as on my Ranger VIII, so I am wondering if this is just a software limitation put in by ASUS.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

If you are on Windows 10 64 bit 1709 / Fall Creators Update / RS3 (16299.x) or more recent, you can try via this tutorial (but I do not guarantee you anything about compatibility with your motherboard) : https:///forum/showthread.php?105341-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio

Follow this procedure : IF FIRST INSTALL (Do not forget to do what is in red) > Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console + Sonic Studio 3 + Sonic Radar 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

If you are on Windows 10 64 bit 1709 / Fall Creators Update / RS3 (16299.x) or more recent, you can try via this tutorial (but I do not guarantee you anything about compatibility with your motherboard) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio

Follow this procedure : IF FIRST INSTALL (Do not forget to do what is in red) > Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console + Sonic Studio 3 + Sonic Radar 3

Thanks for you help. Same thing happens. The Sonic Suite III portion fails to install. Gives an error regarding a missing driver for the motherboard. It seems as if I am stuck on version 2.

No 3 for me.

dpoverlord
Level 8
I was trying to get it to auto detect my AKG 65 annies for impedance. I am really loving the sound on the AKG 65 Annies compared to my Astro A50 headphones. I can hear the footsteps in games but really want to tweak it and saw that the new Sonic Radar 3 will allow you to application control and has more preset settings for gaming. Is there better software than the Supreme fx?

Would love to hear of ideas to improve the sound since I dont have a front panel connector