cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Delta Type C

Al3xG
Level 9
Hello Asus support. I saw shops are already selling new Asus Delta rgb and im really thinking to buy it. But when i check the marketing page i did not see any mentions about the software, even the support page does not provide it. It just only has aura peripheral to control light ( i found the software in Rog Delta CORE which has no any rgb, but Delta RGB has the empty support page, what a mess guys!).
So the main question is how it possible to buy the so high priced gaming headset if it has no the most important thing- AUDIO control software( equalizer, effects, mic control )? Or it only works with Sonic Studio 3( i have it on my mobo b360 strix)? I need an eq and i just can't buy the headset without it. Where is the description of that?
22 REPLIES 22

Al3xG
Level 9
Does aura peripheral for ROG Delta have an equalizer, bass/ boost settings? I saw the review of fusion 700 and it has it. Can anyone help and approve this, please?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Al3xG wrote:
Does aura peripheral for ROG Delta have an equalizer, bass/ boost settings? I saw the review of fusion 700 and it has it. Can anyone help and approve this, please?

New software with an equalizer and bass control for the Delta will be available next month.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
New software with an equalizer and bass control for the Delta will be available next month.

Finally i got it after i saw software on the support page. I like the device, it has awesome lighting and cristal mic sound. But i have to apply V-shape eq to reach the music sound i like.
So the Rog Armoury 3.00.11 software has several bugs that i found. Check this out:
1 -The EQ presets( Hip-hop, jazz,rock) near the EQ on\off button dont work at all. Changing it causes chushing the application the Rog armoury and close it
2 -Virtual sound 7.1. It seems it supposed to use like to control each channel level of the virtual sound when its enabled. But at sound mixer still 2 channels are active to control but others are not. (or maybe i wrong, what that SL,RL,C,Sub, etc for?)
3 -The Noise Gate and Perfect Voice functions mixed up in places. Perfect voice is actually Noise Gate. Vice versa enabling Noise Gate is activaiting Perfect voice in my ears.

Hello guys. Can u help with settings on my rog delta. How to set up good sound for csgo and especcially for PUBG, if i try to do it for myself this sound is disgusting. Can u tell me good EQ lvls for good sound in games? Thanks

ALPHA1310 wrote:
Hello guys. Can u help with settings on my rog delta. How to set up good sound for csgo and especcially for PUBG, if i try to do it for myself this sound is disgusting. Can u tell me good EQ lvls for good sound in games? Thanks

Try this. Import audio profile
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LGnxBGG3WEcwsCUoCOlsPuccfjJnErJV/view

Thanks dude, is it ur settings for PUBG? this is revers is superfluous. Don't u have one more profiles? And ye what about music eq?

ALPHA1310 wrote:
Thanks dude, is it ur settings for PUBG? this is revers is superfluous. Don't u have one more profiles? And ye what about music eq?

You can tune reverb by your own taste, for music just turn it off.But I found studio at 50% sounds interesting for me.

This is how armoury looks for me. What I'm doing wrong???

TheJokerSE wrote:
This is how armoury looks for me. What I'm doing wrong???

Are you on 3.00.14?