Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809
    Accessory #1 Aura Terminal

Delta backlit PC off state

Delta does not turn the backlit off after PC is in shut off state ( s4,s5). I think its not right cuz other peripherals like Flare and Gladius origin is in off state but Delta keeps light is on. I have to manually turn off USB power S5 state mode in bios that my PC turn off all USB along with Delta.
    MasterC, Is there a way to fix it? Please tell to programmers.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al3xG View Post
    Delta does not turn the backlit off after PC is in shut off state ( s4,s5). I think its not right cuz other peripherals like Flare and Gladius origin is in off state but Delta keeps light is on. I have to manually turn off USB power S5 state mode in bios that my PC turn off all USB along with Delta.
    MasterC, Is there a way to fix it? Please tell to programmers.
    Update: The lighting on the Delta needs to be on by default so that it is enabled once connected to mobile devices. If you would like to switch it off after shutdown, you can do it manually on the headset.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 12-25-2018 at 09:31 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array Al3xG PC Specs
    Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Graphics Card #1Strix 2080 O8G
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809

No effects Chrome sound, Apex legends

Effects like Virtual sound, reverb, EQ dont work if you listen to music using Chrome or Firefox browser ( youtube for example). Its sounds like its off and ON/OFF button does nothing. Apex legends has the same thing, effects in this game totally dont work (Titanfall 2 works fine). But other app and games (bf5) work good with it. Please, investigate this, why it happens, why those apps bypass nahimic engine?
    Last edited by Al3xG; 03-24-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809

UPDATE: Just checked using new UAD drivers for MB and put Delta on SS3 mode. The first of all it can not be applied properly while Nahimic engine of Rog Armoury works. It cannot be overridden by MB SS3 untill you manually turn 2 Nahimic API off from windows autostart. But after that the Armoury Sonic Studio wont work anymore. MB SS3 and SS by RoG Armoury conflicts each other. It would be good to implement properly override between 2 Sonic studios.
    The second one is putting Delta on MB SS3 eliminates that issue i decsribed above. It seems MB SS3 injects better and makes FX Effects run properly on Firefox and Chrome browsers and the Apex legends game!

New ROGer Array

Asus rog delta, effects not working in browser

Hi.

Im having the same trouble as above and cant seem to find a fix for it.
    Is this a problem that is being worked on?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Al3xG View Post
    UPDATE: Just checked using new UAD drivers for MB and put Delta on SS3 mode. The first of all it can not be applied properly while Nahimic engine of Rog Armoury works. It cannot be overridden by MB SS3 untill you manually turn 2 Nahimic API off from windows autostart. But after that the Armoury Sonic Studio wont work anymore. MB SS3 and SS by RoG Armoury conflicts each other. It would be good to implement properly override between 2 Sonic studios.
    The second one is putting Delta on MB SS3 eliminates that issue i decsribed above. It seems MB SS3 injects better and makes FX Effects run properly on Firefox and Chrome browsers and the Apex legends game!
    Hi, I have the same problem but forgive me, I don't know these terms. What is SS3? Where should it be on the motherboard?

Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809

Quote Originally Posted by Nefasto View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem but forgive me, I don't know these terms. What is SS3? Where should it be on the motherboard?
    Hi, if you have ROG Motherboard you have the Sonic Studio 3 software to control audio output and FX futures. Using their new UAD driver you able to put FX on any audio device of your PC to control EQ and FX. Im using this method for sure cuz Armoury is usless for me.
    Its uknown will deveropers of Rog armoury fix browsers issue. They are very reluctant to correct sw issues. It can be prolonged for months or maybe they never fix it...

ROG Member Array

I was able to partially solve the problem thanks to your solution. Although I had Sound Sonic 3 installed (I have an Asus ROG motherboard) even this could not equalize the sound in web browsers. In the end I formatted the SSD, installed only Armory 2 and not only web browsers were not equalized, any sound in any option completely ignored Armory. I then uninstalled Armory 2 and installed Sound Sonic 3 and everything worked but I wanted to try installing Armory 2 in addition and now the latter equalizes everything, provided you activate the Sonic Studio Link. Currently taking both programs the SS3 even if linked, you are completely ignored while Armory manages any sound. A bit cumbersome but in the end it works. Meanwhile, Asus replied that he told me that the Armory version 3.00.28 that I currently have must be updated to version 3.00.36 which I can't find anywhere, both in the headphone driver and in the update using the Armory 2 program this "new version" does not exist. I asked for a link to be able to download it but after a day I still haven't received a reply.

Al3xG PC Specs
    MotherboardB360-F Gaming
    Processori7-8700
    Monitor27UK650 4k
    Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809

Just updated armoury to the next 3.00.30 version. FX issues with browsers and Apex Legends finally have been fixed! Thanks to asus support team!

ROG Enthusiast Array Shanester PC Specs
    Shanester PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS EXTREME / ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
    Processori9-9900K / i9-7900X

Quote Originally Posted by al3xg View Post
    just updated armoury to the next 3.00.30 version. Fx issues with browsers and apex legends finally have been fixed! Thanks to asus support team!
    huzzah!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast