cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOFTWARE] Can't install ASUS SONIC RADAR/STUDIO 3

TheTiesThatBind
Level 7
I've downloaded the latest AUDIO Drivers for MAXIMUS X HERO but the setup will only install the driver, it won't install Sonic Studio 3 nor the Radar, plus it won't install the Realtek Control Panel.

Any help?
6 REPLIES 6

Nate152
Hi TheTiesThatBind

Try installing version 6.0.1.8339, this should install sonic radar and sonic studio.

Select your operating system, then under audio click "See All Downloads".

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/

Thank you for your answer Nate. I've done that several times, but I want the latest driver and software. On the first install that I did, everything was installed fine but then I uninstalled everything and tried to re-install them cause i wanted to reset some settings and I can't get Realtek Control Panel and the ASUS software installed now, only the driver.

Kind regards

MoKiChU
Level 40
TheTiesThatBind wrote:
I've downloaded the latest AUDIO Drivers for MAXIMUS X HERO but the setup will only install the driver, it won't install Sonic Studio 3 nor the Radar, plus it won't install the Realtek Control Panel.

Any help?

Hi,

Here is a tutorial : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio

Follow this procedure : IF FIRST INSTALL (Do not forget to do what is in red) > Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console + Sonic Studio 3 + Sonic Radar 3

maikrosoft
Level 7
If your driver an UAD driver, u have to install Realtek Audio Control and sonic from microsoft store.
U can also look in to the driver folder. There is a folder named UWP.
It contains also sconic and realtek control.

TheTiesThatBind
Level 7
I've already checked the folder though it won't launch any installers, thanks for taking the time to reply! Gonna check the MS Store (I did it before, didn't find anything out)

EDIT: Found everything through the MS Store (took me a while since they aren't available in Greece and google search took some time as well).

The UWP folder isn't functional. I mean no installation nor .bat file is working.

Kind regards

//solved.

TheTiesThatBind wrote:
I've already checked the folder though it won't launch any installers, thanks for taking the time to reply! Gonna check the MS Store (I did it before, didn't find anything out)

EDIT: Found everything through the MS Store (took me a while since they aren't available in Greece and google search took some time as well).

The UWP folder isn't functional. I mean no installation nor .bat file is working.

Kind regards

//solved.

Thank you for figuring out this. I had the same problem. I installed it successfully before by using files downloaded files from Asus, but am no longer able to do it with Realtek_Audio_Driver_WIN10-64_V6.0.1.8496_1114. Asus should correct this because it can waste users a lot of time.
Unfortunately, I cannot find those apps in the store.