cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix Sonar 7.1 Sonic Get Freezed?

Arkaniz
Level 7
Hi!

I bought Sonar 7.1 Sometimes the sonic studio just stop working i change equalizers and Nothing! How its possible? DSX Drivers have more options and works better than a mid-high Term Sound Card like Strix Sonar?

Someone with same problem?

I Use Equalizer Apo too to have FlexBass Sound, These is terrible too, without these Subwoofer channel are dead. Bass Boost avaiable on sonic studio are NOT the same as have a real subwoofer channel active.
4 REPLIES 4

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Was the card working fine before Equalizer APO was installed? Do you have any other audio software which may have conflict issues?

If you wish to have a crossover function to redirect the bass, then a surround sound amplifier or separate software may be your best bet. There is no FlexBass.

The problem exist before Apo Installation, Its very esporadical. I cant determine a factor that cause the problem but i read on forums that is frecuent apparently.

I have Razer Tiamat 7.1 headset :(, Flexx bass are really neccesary for users of these type of headsets.

Thanks for reply.

Sometimes when u switch from speakers to headphones the different bar's of the chanels stop showing the sound. There is avaiable a bug tracker to report it properly?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Have you tried moving the Strix Soar to another PCIe slot?