cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus thor and z390 extreme availability

Traveler08WLF
Level 7
When will asus thor psu and z390 extreme be available in US?

I find the psu is in stock on a UK website:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-thor-1200w-80-plus-platinum-modular-power-supply-ca-057-as.h...

When will the psu be release in US?
What about the z390 extreme motherboard?

Those two are the last pieces I need for my build, really hoping they will be release with in the next couple weeks 😛
2 REPLIES 2

Stogie
Level 7
Traveler08WLF wrote:
When will asus thor psu and z390 extreme be available in US?

I find the psu is in stock on a UK website:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus-rog-thor-1200w-80-plus-platinum-modular-power-supply-ca-057-as.h...

When will the psu be release in US?
What about the z390 extreme motherboard?

Those two are the last pieces I need for my build, really hoping they will be release with in the next couple weeks 😛

I'm wondering the same thing about the Thor 850w. Everything I've read said Q3 late September 2018....but nothing. No pre orders or product pages in the USA. Pretty frustrating .

Most of recent ASUS "releases" are complete joke now. Its really pathetic.

The Ryuin and Ryou AIO's announced as several months ago, to be released in Q3 at barely nowhere seen yet on market with EU retailer listing date after middle of November. Despite that, they arrogantly sent out a mass mailing on "new AIO released" but nowhere to be bought.

Asus ROG RTX Strix 2080TI is one of the latest released RTX cards, not to mention ASUS can't even get their version straight on what model is actually going to be released.

ROG Terminal also took several months to release.

The fiasco of ROG Maximus XI Genie not being avaliable at all in NA.

It seems Asus is adapting this idiotic scheme that Intel/NVIDIA uses of "paper launches". How TF is it difficult to wait with the announcements before you actually have product in stock and ready to ship??? I wouldn't be surprised if the THOR PSU's would come to market not sooner than end/beginning of year.
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming