cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update ME 11.8.55.3510

Three_of_Twelve
Level 7
Have anybody Information for the ME-Securityupdate with Version 11.8.55.3510 for the Maximus VIII-Mainboards?
I see this update on the Z170-Series Downloadpage und on the TUF170-Page but not on the Maximus VIII-Downloadpage. How can I update the ME-Firmware on a DualBios-Mainboard. The normal flashparameters destroys the me-Version on the Mainboard so I see in the Bios only the Version 0.0.0.0.
To Restore the orginal ME-Version, I use the second Bioschip to copy bios 2 to bios 1. Can I only update the ME-Firmware, then it is integrated in the biosfile?
How can i integrate a new me-Firmware to biosfile?

I hope anybody can help me.
2 REPLIES 2

XYchromosone
Level 10
Three of Twelve wrote:
Have anybody Information for the ME-Securityupdate with Version 11.8.55.3510 for the Maximus VIII-Mainboards?
I see this update on the Z170-Series Downloadpage und on the TUF170-Page but not on the Maximus VIII-Downloadpage. How can I update the ME-Firmware on a DualBios-Mainboard. The normal flashparameters destroys the me-Version on the Mainboard so I see in the Bios only the Version 0.0.0.0.
To Restore the orginal ME-Version, I use the second Bioschip to copy bios 2 to bios 1. Can I only update the ME-Firmware, then it is integrated in the biosfile?

The best place for the information you are after is at win-raid.com, specifically this thread which has the FW file and FW update tools and guide:
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

If you are not a member, then I suggest to register and first ask the same question as you have above, in that thread. If plutomaniac or Dieter [alias fernando] the forum owner do not answer, then someone else with good experience will be glad to help you.

I've updated my 2 ASUS motherboards [Maximus Z170 + Z370] ME firmware with the latest versions appropriate for each chipset using the firmware files and utilities from the first page of the thread quite easily and without any issues. However, I am not familiar with a Dual BIOS, so I am unable to give you any meaningful practical help.

Druboo_666
Level 7
Three of Twelve wrote:

look at that thread and update the ME firmware already updated mine as described in that thread
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105726-FIRMWARE-Intel-ME-(Z170-Z270-Z370)