Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    ROG Member Array

Seemed to work fine on my B450-i. But I did run into one bug. I just built my system and so am trying to do my overclocking for RAM to rated levels (3200 MHz, B-Die, 2x16) and it wouldn't POST at DOCP settings.

However, after raising the Vdram to 1.36 from 1.35 it would work. Then I tried going back to 1.35 and it worked (which it didn't automatically). What I noticed was that if you left the value autoset at defaults, it wouldn't raise the SoC over the ~0.89 V. After setting the voltage manually, even after going back to the XMP value of 1.35, it allowed the auto voltage to go to 1.08 V, and then it had no issue POSTing. So there is a slight bug with automatic voltage setting that isn't flowing through to SoC voltage levels.

New ROGer Array

I don't understand why ASUS basically re-hash bios from other motherboards. It's a common problem on the CH7 that 1103 breaks iCue support for a lot of people... And behold, iCue is broken for me on 1103.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Iveness View Post
    I don't understand why ASUS basically re-hash bios from other motherboards. It's a common problem on the CH7 that 1103 breaks iCue support for a lot of people... And behold, iCue is broken for me on 1103.
    iCue is Working fine on my system

EDIT
    i've just updated the iCue software (haven't open it for about a month) and the software doesn't detect my ram, it shows up before update, probably better contact corsair for this problem
    Last edited by spycounter; 12-11-2018 at 02:35 AM.

New ROGer Array

With newest BIOS my BIOS setting is changed after 2 shutdowns. I normally set RGB lightning off when PC is off.
    After 2 shutdowns, this setting is on in bios and RGB LED is on when PC is powered off... This really sucks.

Further, my 3600mhz is not working stable. 1,38v is not stable, but on 3400mhz it works with 1,35v. Sucks, too.

New ROGer Array

With the advice in this thread i've turned off aura in the bios. I was having the USB devices and VGA going blank problem, which was plaguing me for two days after building my new setup, even with the latest bios.
    I certainly hope asus get a hold on the bug for this.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Themadderhatter View Post
    With the advice in this thread i've turned off aura in the bios. I was having the USB devices and VGA going blank problem, which was plaguing me for two days after building my new setup, even with the latest bios.
    I certainly hope asus get a hold on the bug for this.
    What do you mean by this bug? I sometimes have issues booting. The white led on the motherboard stays on indicating a VGA problem, but my pc usual boots up fine after a few more tries.

New ROGer Array

I had the white LED twice preventing a boot, i've had no problems at all after turning off aura.
    For me with aura turned on, the display turns off, as does the keyboard, mouse etc.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by raven77uk View Post
    HWINFO does not work, Any memory frequency change result in boot failure, bios needs pulled asap.
    I face the same things boot fail when I turn on d o c p to set my ram to 3200mhz but I use Asus x570 f

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6