cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak 2 Issue. 1.8.7, 2 PCs

Waldherz
Level 9
Hi, had this issue with all 1.8.X versions so far and Im done.
The software doesnt save any settings at all at any given time. When I close and reopen it all is gone. All settings. It also doesnt close as one unit evenw hen linked. it only closes one and then I have to close the other.
I reinstalled it, i reinstalleld drivers, i reinstalled my os, i used different drives. i used a different pc. i used other RTX card (did a rma anyway). i used it in admin mode, i asked support. I deleted all regedit files for this. I uninstalled other asus stuff and reinstaleld it. I removed ony onf my cards and tried with just one. I disabled my overclock. I tired different RAM.
AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT THE SAOFTWARE DOES NOT SAVE OR APPLY ANY SETTING I DO AT ALL.
6 REPLIES 6

aaronsta1
Level 7
no this program is junk.. not only was it not saving the settings for me, but every time i reboot my pc it added the clock speed to the default.. so i had it set to +100 and every time it would add another +100 making the gpu crash.. i had to go in each time and hit the default button, then my profile..

just use msiafterburner. its such a better program and it has OSD.

aaronsta1 wrote:
no this program is junk.. not only was it not saving the settings for me, but every time i reboot my pc it added the clock speed to the default.. so i had it set to +100 and every time it would add another +100 making the gpu crash.. i had to go in each time and hit the default button, then my profile..

just use msiafterburner. its such a better program and it has OSD.

Msi afterburner doesn't sync both my cards and I had one issue where it decided to completely overclock my cards to the max on every boot. Not going to use it again.

bondibro
Level 7
This is happening to me and a known issue if you are not using an ASUS branded card. I've already flagged it

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
This is currently being looked into. Feel free to PM me system specs / dxdiags.

Thanks
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
This is currently being looked into. Feel free to PM me system specs / dxdiags.

Thanks
Since I'm new to the forum, how do I send a pm?

Waldherz wrote:
Since I'm new to the forum, how do I send a pm?

If you hover over my username you should see the option there.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090