Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
74 REPLIES 74

Retired
Not applicable
MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

The goal of this thread is to post new versions of Intel ME (Management Engine) Firmware for ROG Maximus VIII/IX/X & ROG Strix Z270/Z370 Gaming motherboards.

- ME (Intel Management Engine Consumer Firmware) - Last version :
----- Firmware : 11.8.55.3510
----- Download : https://mega.nz/#!RcckDYYK!OB1WfV6vPfPWNSqV3yAwAGHy-qaSfTz1LxeqsIn9-r4

--------Install process : Launch "Install.bat" (Right click > Run as administrator)

---------------------------------Note : Also remember to update your drivers, especially Intel MEI (Management Engine Interface)

Hi;
THX
Which version i install Management Engine Interface???

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
these is the new IME for Z170/Z270/Z370 correct? These is the IME. so order to use these new FIrmware ME is to have the last update. andll driver.

OK let me try! if Z170/Z270/Z370 is confirm
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Absolutely, the firmware to be more precise, it can also be included with a BIOS update (which is the case for the most recent motherboards, but not for the older ones that have no more bet BIOS update).

PLease clarified older board is Z170/Z270/Z370) si i can use these on my z270?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Absolutely, it can also be included with a BIOS update (which is the case for the most recent motherboards, but not for the older ones that have no more BIOS update).

EDIT : Yes you can perform this firmware update on your Z270 as explained in the thread. You can check your current version using Check.bat

Done. No problems so far. Q. why the many restart? Also on the end of the first load. What is FPF and ME i did caputure the info on the Intel MEInfo

I will send these info to my asus community and check with them
Learn, Play Enjoy!

No Issues with install. Asus Maximus Code iX. One reboot everyhting seems stable and fine.;)

ftln46
Level 9
Errors out checking version for me on Maximus X Hero (1704) :

Intel(R) MEInfo Version: 11.8.55.3510
Copyright(C) 2005 - 2017, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Error 86: Communication error between application and Intel(R) ME module (FWU client)

Error 81: Internal error (Could not determine FW features information)
Press any key to continue . . .

EDIT

Ok I see the version now, silly me 🙂