cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync In-Game Action

spaccossa
Level 7
Hi guys,

where is the function "in-game action" ? Which is between this functions?

6 REPLIES 6

tungd00927
Level 7
there is no such things man

tungd00927 wrote:
there is no such things man

DIrectly from the site Aura Sync

Aura RGB LED lighting was developed to perfectly complement your gaming rig for a true expression of individuality. Aura RGB provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors, patterns and even the ability to link lighting to music, in-game action, or CPU/GPU temperatures.

Furthermore, the function is already activable for Call Of Duty Back Ops 4, but I do not know how.

spaccossa wrote:
DIrectly from the site Aura Sync

Furthermore, the function is already activable for Call Of Duty Back Ops 4, but I do not know how.

i think the devs are too busy fixing the compatibility of aura sync so that they don't have enough time to accomplish the marketing team's ideas

CX_gamer
Level 7
https://www.asus.com/us/site/call-of-duty/

Yep, looks like it should. I use Aurora for gaming integrations, but since ASUS' SDK isn't being updated, it doesn't have support for Aura Sync yet. To be honest, I think it's dead even.

CX gamer wrote:
https://www.asus.com/us/site/call-of-duty/

Yep, looks like it should.

*To enable Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 lighting effects on Aura Sync-enabled hardware (other than desktops and notebooks), please download the latest Aura Sync utility

I have already the latest version 1.07.17, but I can not find the function to enable it.

CX gamer wrote:

I use Aurora for gaming integrations, but since ASUS' SDK isn't being updated, it doesn't have support for Aura Sync yet. To be honest, I think it's dead even.

Aura Sync is dead? I do not think .. It would not explain the introduction of this feature in the collaboration with COD BO4 and would not have sponsored it on almost all the products they are selling.

D-X3M
Level 9
there is an option in the settings, to allow ingame functionality, but don't know if that is really active or working