cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Fusion 700

OMGDrAcula
Level 9
I am interested in this headset but am curious how the dual source audio works. If I have the headset connected to both my PC and my phone through bluetooth, can it still allow me to voice chat with my friends while talking on the phone? I also use an external mic. I am find with using the built in mic for the calls etc. Just curious how it all works.
3 REPLIES 3

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Whatever is playing on the PC (whether games, music, or voice chat), you can tap on the touch panel once to accept an incoming call. Tap again to hang up.
When using the touch panel, you will adjust the volume of both sources (PC & mobile) in unison. If you want to control them separately, just do so on your PC or mobile directly.

Herofiles
Level 7
But - hard time to be connected to bluetooth device. Mine keeps not reciving any sound or antyhing. Sound is crap. Regret buying this headset. And Support can't do anything they say........ -.-

Herofiles wrote:
But - hard time to be connected to bluetooth device. Mine keeps not reciving any sound or antyhing. Sound is crap. Regret buying this headset. And Support can't do anything they say........ -.-

What is it connected to? What version of Bluetooth?
When does it sound bad? (wired or wireless?)
What kind of help do you need from support?