Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi i have the same problem, just had my laptop back from RMA as it needed the os reloading and my F5 button doesnt work?

ROG Enthusiast Array

I have the same problem as your describing, cant change the fan profile using fn +f5

ROG Member Array

up up
    plz need to fix

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Could someone try the ATK drivers for the G703VI? It seems under the G703GI, it does not have the same drivers as under the G703VI. I have a folder in my eSupport directory called "ATK Package(Asus On Screen Display)" v1.0.0056. The Website has version 1.0.0057. I know they aren't the exact same laptop, but worth a try?
    (ROG has simply become too expensive compared to the competition with same specs... )
    MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS - i7 10750H - RTX 2080 Super - 32GB Ram - 1TB WD NVMe - 2TB 960 EVO - 300Hz 17inch Display
    RETIRED: ALIENWARE R17 R5 - i7 8750H - GTX 1070 @ 1.9Ghz - 16GB DDR4 - NVMe 970 EVO 1TB - SSD 960 EVO 1TB
    SOLD: ASUS G703VI-XH74K, RETIRED: ASUS G752VY-DH72, RETIRED: ASUS G750JH DB71 , RETIRED:ASUS G74Sx DH72

ROG Enthusiast Array

i have just tried the ATK package from the VI version but its not compatible with the GI laptop

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Please download the G703GI driver DVD from the following page. You may want to also install the Microsoft Translator App to understand this German website. The driver DVD download are Multilanguage, are 3.23GB, and are in ISO format. This can be easily made into a working DVD. As NIKE says "Just Do It!"

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads.../60-windows-10

For those folks that have installed a "FRESH" copy of Windows 10, this DVD contains the contents of the eSupport Folder. Run the AsInsWiz.exe file (ASUS Installation Wizard) in the Root of the DVD. Use this program to restore all your drivers and software. Now test all your laptop's ability. With a fresh copy of Windows 10, followed by the ASUS Installation Wizard your laptop should be back to normal operation. I will add that Windows 10 version 1809 adds some curveballs, so start with an earlier version of Windows 10, something dated about March 2018 (date of driver DVD download).

Good Luck

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by jdfrench3 View Post
    Please download the G703GI driver DVD from the following page. You may want to also install the Microsoft Translator App to understand this German website. The driver DVD download are Multilanguage, are 3.23GB, and are in ISO format. This can be easily made into a working DVD. As NIKE says "Just Do It!"

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads.../60-windows-10

For those folks that have installed a "FRESH" copy of Windows 10, this DVD contains the contents of the eSupport Folder. Run the AsInsWiz.exe file (ASUS Installation Wizard) in the Root of the DVD. Use this program to restore all your drivers and software. Now test all your laptop's ability. With a fresh copy of Windows 10, followed by the ASUS Installation Wizard your laptop should be back to normal operation. I will add that Windows 10 version 1809 adds some curveballs, so start with an earlier version of Windows 10, something dated about March 2018 (date of driver DVD download).

Good Luck
    I have already used the asus installation wizard but the fan setting still doesnt work

ROG Member Array

no one can fix this laptop :@

ROG Member Array

no one can fix this laptop :@

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

The ASUS G703GI seems to have some issues. Reinstalling Windows 10 is not an answer to fix these issues unless you also install the drivers and programs from your eSupport Folder. I don't have a G703GI instead I have a G752VSK, many of the programs that are used on the G703GI, I have running on my G752VSK.

I have downloaded the G703GI eSupport Folder onto a 4.23GB DVD. There is a lot of stuff to be installed from the ASUS Installation Wizard, some things that aren't on the ASUS Support Website. If you have already installed a "FRESH" Windows operating system, you are doing yourself a disservice by not using the ASUS Installation Wizard contained in the eSupport Folder. If you no longer have your eSupport Folder, or if your eSupport Folder contains only the manuals, then get a copy and put it on a DVD.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads.../60-windows-10 This site is German site but the downloads are in English and DVDs made are legit.

Once Windows is installed, ASUS Installation Wizard used, then check your laptop for operation.

If your laptop is still having issues, return to the ASUS Support Webpage for updated drivers and programs. ASUS seems to post new drivers and programs regularly.

The latest Fan Profile uses ASUS Keyboard hotkeys Driver V2.0.5.0 and ROG Gaming Center: 2.5.10. ASUS Keyboard Hotkeys (different than the ASUS Keyboard hotkeys Driver) is a Microsoft App and actually displays key activity on the screen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast