Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

I don't think it'll be specific to my build, LightingService.exe still gets flagged by multiple games.

One thing which would be nice to see would be the ability to control saturation outside static and breathing.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

was this LightingService.exe flagged as cheat introduced since 1.0.6.95 or also on 1.0.6.17?

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katlani View Post
    was this LightingService.exe flagged as cheat introduced since 1.0.6.95 or also on 1.0.6.17?
    From this thread, I'll make a list of games which cannot start due to the anti-cheat error, please add to this list if necessary. Thanks.
    Ghost Recon Wildlands (Ubisoft)
    Far Cry 5 (Ubisoft)

Quote Originally Posted by staticrp View Post
    1/ Asus Rampage V Edition 10/ BIOS 1902
    2/ Poseidon 1080ti, claymore keyboard, spatha mouse.Rog Armory 30011. Corsair icue v3.9.93
    3/ Rebooting, reinstalling AURA and using "AuraCleaner" does not help. Does not start at all.
    4/ Reinstalling AURA software, service does not help.
    5/ win 10.0.17763.55
    6/ Yes ,Lighting_Control_1.07.17!I see such an error - link
    Please clarify your issue. Does the Aura software not run at all?

Did you do a power cycle? (Shutdown + disconnect power from the wall for a minute)

Have you tried the suggested actions (Reinstall AURA Service 3.02.56)?
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ge6#post743079

It was working previously and you've trying for a while now, try a fresh Windows install?
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 11-13-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gorandroid View Post
    My Aura is so bugged on z270e, it always messes up my color cheme, right now i tried to update it to newest version but it just simply doesn't let me!!! I even tried to uninstall it and have got this message https://gyazo.com/694750e8ddea0217feabd520f0fa55f6
    Did you right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data?

Quote Originally Posted by robert266 View Post
    Hi!
    Today i got my new RoG Pugio mouse very happy since few hours later, my AURA software unsynchronize all of my lights to random change nothing gonna fix it, stuck in that random change mode. After some research i got some self diag. :
    1. restart the computer and it keeps running in my profile left for some time, than stops again .
    2. keep pushing on/off changing color mode keep sync button after several tries starts running again.
    3. unplug the mouse , on/off unsync the mouse , the aura starts running .
    I don't know what is wrong, anything is up to date, tried to uninstall the AURA SOFTWARE , tried to downgrade... nothing helps running for few minutes or hours and then stops to work ..
    to be mention : not the apps stops to works, only the lights change in random stuck mode.
    If anybody got a solution ?
    Best regards !
    Please remember to mention:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
    5. OS build/version.
    6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).

(Include pictures or screenshots if applicable)

Download 1.07.22 here:
    https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
    - Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
    - Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
    - Reboot PC.
    - Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.22 Beta.
    - Reboot PC.
    - Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
    - If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

Quote Originally Posted by grav3n View Post
    A: When entering Black Ops 4, everything that is Aura supported turns orange, and I cant turn that off, I understand that the change of color is a feature, but me not being able to control what color my computer is, has to be a error... right?

B: Everything is orange and breathing, except the GPU, has to be an error aswell.

1. 1704
    2. Asus Maximus X Hero, Asus STRIX GTX1080TI 11G, G.Skill Tridentz RGB & Phanteks LED Strip.
    3. Didnt change anything
    4. Yes
    5. Windows 10 Pro - 17134
    6. It wasnt
    At the current time, whenever you play Black Ops 4 - the exclusive light effects will be activated if you have compatible hardware. I will let the team know that some people would like the option of more control. Thanks for your feedback.

ROG Enthusiast Array staticrp PC Specs
    staticrp PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Rog Phone
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorCore i7-6900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LED CMU64GX4M4C3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Poseidon 1080TI
    Graphics Card #2Rog stix 1080ti (off)
    Graphics Card #3Rog stix 1080ti (off)
    Sound CardXonar Phoebus
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG348Q, ROG AURA TERMINAL
    Storage #1NVMe Samsung SSD 960 PRO
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB & 2xSeagate 3tb
    CPU CoolerCustom water system EK+CORSAIR+TT
    CaseThe Tower 900
    Power SupplyTT Bailkal 1500W
    Keyboard Rog Claymore
    Mouse Rog Spatha
    Headset Rog centurion, Rog Delta
    Mouse Pad GM 50Plus, ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers DENON + PIONEER
    OS 10 x64
    Network RouterGT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 2xEK-CoolStream XE 480
    Accessory #2 10xCorsair LL120, 3xRiing 14 LED RGB, ROG SPOTLIGHT!
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG, 2xPacific PR22-D5,

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Please clarify your issue. Does the Aura software not run at all?

Did you do a power cycle? (Shutdown + disconnect power from the wall for a minute)

Have you tried the suggested actions (Reinstall AURA Service 3.02.56)?
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ge6#post743079

It was working previously and you've trying for a while now, try a fresh Windows install?
    That's right. The application does not start at all. After clicking on the label "AURA", nothing happens. Only after seconds 30 a message appears on the screen and closes itself.

Shutdown and power off did.

I tried to reinstall the services. It does not help.

The application earned when I wrote earlier. But after a certain time after turning on the computer stopped working again!
    Reinstalling WINDOWS would not want to do it !!!

_____
    I found a problem. This is a spatha mouse! As soon as I turn it off, the application starts aura and everything works perfectly. Just plug in the mouse and click refresh (at the top right), after some time the application hangs and all the settings of the aura are lost to the standard ones.
    The mouse is connected to USB2 and there is no difference to which port to connect. always the same.
    Last edited by staticrp; 11-13-2018 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Problem found

Quote Originally Posted by donalgodon View Post
    Every time I use Aura Sync, games report it as "cheating" and block my usage. Can this ever be fixed?
    Which games cannot launch due to this issue?

Please remember to mention:

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
    5. OS build/version.
    6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).

(Include pictures or screenshots if applicable)

Download 1.07.22 here:
    https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
    - Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
    - Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
    - Reboot PC.
    - Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.22 Beta.
    - Reboot PC.
    - Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
    - If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

Quote Originally Posted by staticrp View Post
    That's right. The application does not start at all. After clicking on the label "AURA", nothing happens. Only after seconds 30 a message appears on the screen and closes itself.

Shutdown and power off did.

I tried to reinstall the services. It does not help.

The application earned when I wrote earlier. But after a certain time after turning on the computer stopped working again!
    Reinstalling WINDOWS would not want to do it !!!

_____
    I found a problem. This is a spatha mouse! As soon as I turn it off, the application starts aura and everything works perfectly. Just plug in the mouse and click refresh (at the top right), after some time the application hangs and all the settings of the aura are lost to the standard ones.
    The mouse is connected to USB2 and there is no difference to which port to connect. always the same.
    Check your inbox, I have sent you the latest firmware (1.72) for your Spatha. Flash again manually even if you have it already.
    Also see the thread below for reference:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Spatha-threads

Also, try to disable the lighting effects in Armoury then close the application before running Aura.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 11-13-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast