Power Supply750w
    Keyboard Strix Flare
    Mouse Gladius 2 Origin
    Headset Rog Delta C
    Mouse Pad Rog Balteus
    OS Win 10 1809
    Accessory #1 Aura Terminal

Bugs

1. When I sync strix 2080 lights on all my peripherals work not smooth, stuttering like low fps.
    2.I can't write down and change the number of leds for strips of aura terminal on version 1.07.22. It is reseting on 90 for each strip but one strip has 60,two have 30. And aura thinks all 4 strips are 90 as a consequence it has big pause of light effect between aura Devices. It was OK on 1.06.95, so it's broken.
    3. When I plug in the Delta type c into USB port aura adding the headset in app sync mode without my permission. After PC reboot all lights and modes on all synced devices reset to static red cuz of Delta , so I have to sync/ unsync Delta each time I plug/unplug the device and tune lights again. That is really annoying.

B360-f
    Strix 2080 o8g
    Aura terminal
    ROG Delta C
    Flare, Gladius 2
    Last edited by Al3xG; 11-29-2018 at 01:59 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Same as others, high CPU usage in dynamic lighting modes like rainbow. Around 6% at all times, which is a lot given how fast my CPU is. I have to turn it off in order to run benchmarks, or to just get my CPU to properly step down to idle clocks and voltages.

I have connected to Aura:
    Asus Maximus XI Hero
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB
    3x 30 LED Phanteks Halos daisy chained to addressable header 1
    3x 30 LED Phanteks Halos daisy chained to addressable header 2

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array JimmyH PC Specs
    JimmyH PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-E
    Processor8700K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3200C16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    MonitorBenq 27" x 2
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Ring 360
    CaseThermaltake View 71
    Power SupplyCorsair RM 850x
    Keyboard Strix
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    Headset Logitech933
    OS Windows 10 Pro

This thread has a sticky to help solve the AURA problem, or problems. What I don't is all the people who take the time to get onto the ROG/ASUS forum and bad mouth the product, trolls everywhere.

Everything in life has to be tried first, some are successful, others aren't. I get people spending uber dollars for a quality product and expecting things to work, but that is life sometimes. If you don't like the product, go use another. I know ASUS will come through.

CPU i7 8700K: MB: ROG Strix Z370-E Corsair Vengeance 3000 (4x8GB) : GTX-1080: Samsung 970 EVO, 2 x Kingston Hyper X
    500GB Velocerapter, PSU Corsair RM 850x
    Case Thermaltake View 71: Cooling Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 mm

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tostitobandito View Post
    Same as others, high CPU usage in dynamic lighting modes like rainbow. Around 6% at all times, which is a lot given how fast my CPU is. I have to turn it off in order to run benchmarks, or to just get my CPU to properly step down to idle clocks and voltages.

I have connected to Aura:
    Asus Maximus XI Hero
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB
    3x 30 LED Phanteks Halos daisy chained to addressable header 1
    3x 30 LED Phanteks Halos daisy chained to addressable header 2
    We have found that the CPU usage is much higher when iCUE is installed. Can you guys provide feedback so we know if uninstalling iCUE gives you the same results?

Our test system without iCUE installed - 2 to 3% CPU usage.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Iv...O1ORfAKZ-oMu3-

The same system with iCUE installed:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mw...5V0uzEdG-OonAe

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    We have found that the CPU usage is much higher when iCUE is installed. Can you guys provide feedback so we know if uninstalling iCUE gives you the same results?

i think i found the issue with my system, it's because of Trident Z RGB RAM
    as soon as i disable DRAM sync, CPU usage decreases significantly. Hope this can help you to identify the issue

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a1.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	77293
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a2.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	227.3 KB 
ID:	77294

ROG Junior Member Array

so frustrated at this point...

1. Maximus VIII Hero Alpha bios 3801
    2. Maximus VIII Hero Alpha & ROG STRIX 1080ti
    3. no difference
    4. yes, both
    5. Windows 10 64-bit 10.0.17134 Build 17134
    6. Yes

At this point I give up on any version of Asus Aura working with my motherboard. The only version that detects my motherboard is ancient and will not detect my video card. So I can install the old version to configure my mobo RGB headers, then uninstall, clean, and install the new version to configure my GPU. Syncing them is not possible. This makes me so very sad considering I worked hard to choose parts that should sync RGB and I have waited a year now for a working update.

ROG Member Array

I uninstalled iCue, shut my computer down, and even disabled my Corsair Lighting Pro Hub, but I still had the high CPU issue. It is very consistent with what you are showing. I did, as the other post mentioned, uncheck the Trident Z RGB from AURA (with and without iCue installed) and in both cases, my CPU usage dropped off dramatically. It does seem related to the Trident Z.

New ROGer Array slamscaper PC Specs
    slamscaper PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus X Hero Z-370
    Processori7 8700K@4.7Ghz (All cores synced)
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3000 (CMR16GX4M2C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    Sound CardASUS SupremeFX 7.1 HD audio (integrated)
    MonitorLG 27UD69P 4K AS-IPS Pro class; Dell Ultrasharp U2410 H-IPS
    Storage #1Corsair MP300 240GB NVMe SSD
    Storage #2OCZ Vector 180 240GB RAID 0 SSD's
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i RGB Pro
    CaseFractal Define R6 (Gunmetal version)
    Power SupplySeasonic Gold Series 1050W
    Keyboard GSKILL RIPJAWS KM780 RGB Cherry MX Brown
    Mouse GSKILL RIPJAWS MX580 Gaming Mouse
    Headset Corsair VOID Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM600 Solid Aircraft Grade Aluminum Double-sided Pad
    Headset/Speakers Klipsch Promedia 2.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v1803
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk AC2700
    Accessory #1 10TB of internal mech HDD storage
    Accessory #2 Logitech C922X 1080p streaming webcam
    Accessory #3 BLUE Snowball iCE condenser mic with pop filter and boom arm

I have to admit I'm getting incredibly frustrated at this point. I uninstalled iCUE, even though I really need it for my headset to function properly. I went back to just using Corsair link for my CPU fan speed profiles and even though it allows LED control for my RAM, I'm using AURA. ALL I WANT TO DO IS SYNC MY RAM AND THE MOTHERBOARD LED's for various effects. I want to keep everything else static but have those do a flash effect.

It will work fine for a while... Then out of nowhere the RAM will just freeze a Turquoise color and NOTHING I do besides a complete restart will get it going again. I've tried restarting the lighting service and everything related to AURA. I've tried restarting Corsair link and everything relating to it, hoping to find out what the hell is causing this.

As far as CPU usage, I hover around 2.5% the whole time, which I think is even too high given that this is hardware controlled and shouldn't take CPU cycles up like this.

I've just uninstalled the Galaxy GPU lighting software and the Patriot Viper lighting software that AURA installs. It still detects my DRAM so apparently it doesn't need it. I'm hoping that software was interfering but I know it's unlikely. I really want to get to the bottom of this. I just want it to work...

ROG Member Array

X399 Zenith Extreme - Aura 1.07.22

Just reporting the Aura 1.07.22 is working on my X399 Zenith Extreme MB (latest bios version 1601). I haven't found any problems with any of the AURA sync settings with the motherboard LEDs or with the two LED strips have I connected to the motherboard.

The only on going issue is that I have not found any version of Aura or MB bios that will allow Aura to recognize my Trident Z RGB ram.

I have tried the X99 motherboard suggested options (->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled), but there is no option to set DRAM SPD Write to enabled. The only available option is "Dram Timing Control After Timing" which doesn't give you the ability to manually set the DRAM SPD Write to enabled.

Sorry, should have added this is on Windows 10. I had completely uninstalled the previous version of AURA and used CC Cleaner to completely remove any AURA files before installing 1.07.22
    Last edited by Orwell; 12-07-2018 at 02:28 AM.

ROG Member Array

Any update on the G.Skill Trident Z RGB issues?

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast