Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

I am having issues using Aura Sync to set my ram RGB colors. When I launch a game, the RGB colors go crazy and start flickering and displaying random lighting effects I didn't choose. It's very strange.

My system:
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII with latest BIOS version (3802)
    Intel 6700k
    Team T-Force Delta II RGB Series 8GB (4 x 4GB)
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I have corsair HD RGB Fans, controlled by corsair link. I'm using Aura Sync to set my ram RGB colors and I'm using Live Dash to control my 240 Ryou ROG AIO cooler's OLED screen. I'm having an awful time trying to get all these RGBs and the OLED screen to work. I think corsair's iCUE software was making live dash freeze. The RGBs on the ram are acting wonky. I am lost here.

I'm not quite sure what the issue is. I've also tried to use TForce's Blitz software to control my lighting, but that has the same issue. Any help on getting my system on track would be appreciated.

I've also made sure to set the defaults for all these software controllers to admin access. I also don't mind doing a clean install of windows and trying from scratch if you think it would help. I've installed and uninstalled so many pieces of software at this point: AI suite, corsair iCUE, Corsair Link, Asus Aura, TForce Blitz, Live Dash, etc etc. Maybe uninstalls aren't getting everything. Maybe some software just isn't workable with other software.

If anyone could recommend, for my system, a coherent way to control my Corsair HD120 RGB fans, corsair RGB LED strips, my RGB Tforce ram, and my Asus Ryou, it would be appreciated.

Also, I'm now getting "Asus Device No Found" error on live dash and my Ryou image settings were lost.

Uninstalling Live Dash made my RGB ram stop working after it had started working.

Holy hell, this is a giant mess lmfao.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Can you please provide the info requested in the original post, and a screenshot if possible? Thanks.
    See the information in yellow.

I now have problems with Armoury and AURA, reinstalled it, I have no clue anymore what to do. In the beginning it was just the functionality of the software (synchronizing the 3 products), now its both software itself that has become completely unstable.
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
    ROG Claymore
    ROG Spatha
    ROG Balteus Qi
    Windows 10

ROG Member Array McB_MTRSPTS PC Specs
    McB_MTRSPTS PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus Code IX
    ProcessorI7 7700K; Stable 4.9Ghz OC at 1.232V
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 TI-O11G
    MonitorAsus ROG PG278QR
    Storage #1WD 1TB M.2
    Storage #2WD 1TB SSD
    CPU CoolerTT 3.0 360
    CaseTT View 71 TG
    Power SupplyTT Toughpower Grand Series RGB850w
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG BIG BOY MONSTER PAD
    OS Windows 10 PRO

Im noticing a trend here beyond the typical Aura issues, Aura seems to not be working with most people who have completed the windows fall update. Unfortunately I already re-formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows and its not letting me roll back the update. I'm serious when I say all drivers on my PC are current, Bios is Current and I have followed uninstall/install instructions to the T. using ccleaner and Aura Clean as well. I've also tried to utilize every trick in the book. I tried every version of Aura from the first one released for my mobo to the current beta. The only one that even remotely seems like it wants to work is the .65 and only if I don't restart Windows after the install. But the program wont detect a single thing. Then after restart it wont load again, even if I restart right away it wont load. Frustrating, and I hate the fact that Windows Updates always seem to break one program or another on my system. As noted, After all of this. Just to get my RGB products to match my mobo I installed Armory and Aura GPU. Both of those programs run better for me then they ever have in the past.

ROG Member Array

When I install this version of Aura all it sees is my graphics card and nothing else.

I have an Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero motherboard with latest bios, GSkill RGB Ram, an RTX 2080 Graphics card and Thermaltake fans compatible with Aura. Version 1.06.17 sees my motherboard and Ram but not my fans or graphics card ... all versions after that including the one on my motherboard drivers page only see the Graphics card .... it is really starting to frustrate me as it should see all my compatible devices and allow me control over them. Any help greatly appreciated

I have tried re-installing along with unplugging all power for 15 mins, I have tried turning the leds off then back on in bios. I have used Revo uninstaller as well as Aura cleaner and Ccleaner. I just want Aura to see my motherboard, Fans, GPU, RAM and led strip like it should. Right now I am back on version 1.06.17 as at least it sees my motherboard, RAM and led strip.

ROG Member Array

When I install this version of Aura all it sees is my graphics card and nothing else.

I have an Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero motherboard with latest bios, GSkill RGB Ram, an RTX 2080 Graphics card and Thermaltake fans compatible with Aura. Version 1.06.17 sees my motherboard and Ram but not my fans or graphics card ... all versions after that including the one on my motherboard drivers page only see the Graphics card .... it is really starting to frustrate me as it should see all my compatible devices and allow me control over them. Any help greatly appreciated

I have tried re-installing along with unplugging all power for 15 mins, I have tried turning the leds off then back on in bios. I have used Revo uninstaller as well as Aura cleaner and Ccleaner. I just want Aura to see my motherboard, Fans, GPU, RAM and led strip like it should. Right now I am back on version 1.06.17 as at least it sees my motherboard, RAM and led strip.

See Below: The first is 1.06.17 and the second is 1.07.22. Is there any reason the later version now cannot see the motherboard or RAM ???
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Version 10617 .PNG  

10722.PNG  

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

i am going to test the beta. as see how it goes. i will post something in 1h

ROG Member Array McB_MTRSPTS PC Specs
    McB_MTRSPTS PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus Code IX
    ProcessorI7 7700K; Stable 4.9Ghz OC at 1.232V
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 TI-O11G
    MonitorAsus ROG PG278QR
    Storage #1WD 1TB M.2
    Storage #2WD 1TB SSD
    CPU CoolerTT 3.0 360
    CaseTT View 71 TG
    Power SupplyTT Toughpower Grand Series RGB850w
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG BIG BOY MONSTER PAD
    OS Windows 10 PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

Can you try to update your BIOS and see if it improves things : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ix-Z390-Gaming
    Tried this with my Code IX and it didn't fix anything. I hope it works for him. I even tried every version of the bios and aura software listed on my support page along with a fresh install of windows 10. I cant even get it to stay running after a restart. As a side not Mobo stays on blue rgb and rainbow when power is off. I tried Aura GPU and Rog Armory just to make sure my RGB controllers worked. And they do so I don't suspect the LED FW

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Beta 1.07.22 install. I did make a clean install on a Hero IX with 7700k. Have the last bios. have the latest main drivers. I use the current Armory and on install all appear. i click spartha and did make the connection with my 1080ti strix and board. Still need a lot of work. In rainbow, the changes are not smoth like the color cycle. th Spartha detects the 3 zones and change accordingly. Use 0% of cpu on idle and 36.2MB in these mode. I will check the claymore, as soon is here in DEC4th and report back

Aside what i explain on top. that is it. If there are changes I will report Back.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

This is no longer a beta, look at the support page of your motherboard, 1.07.22 version of AURA Sync is available : https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...pDesk_Download
    To be fair, it still is indicated to be beta on https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

I do hope they fxed some things between 107.22 beta and the released version since I had to role back because it didn't work for me (crashed all the time)
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590