Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Does HyperX Predator RGB work with Asus Aura yet?

I've seen some comments online that HyperX Predator RGB ram isn't fully compatible with the Asus Aura sync software (despite HyperX advertising) and only the static and default rainbow settings work instead of syncing with other Aura controlled hardware. Is this still true, or has it been fixed so it's fully controllable?

ROG Member Array

Similar issues

Anytime I try to open the Aura Software I get the "ASUS Aura Has Stopped Working"

I'm on an Asus ROG Strix Z390E Motherboard with Trident Z RAM and two Coolermaster 200M ARGB Fans (from the MasterCase 500M) hooked up to the motherboard. BIOS Version is 0602

I also have Corsair IQ for my keyboard, plus Steelseries' software for my headset but the Arctic 7 doesn't have RGB.

I did the install/uninstall and reboots galore method with no results.

I am on Windows 10 Pro Build 1809

Please help!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse Logitech G403
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (2004)

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticDan View Post
    I've seen some comments online that HyperX Predator RGB ram isn't fully compatible with the Asus Aura sync software (despite HyperX advertising) and only the static and default rainbow settings work instead of syncing with other Aura controlled hardware. Is this still true, or has it been fixed so it's fully controllable?
    It is not fixed, if you're looking for RGB ram that just works with Aura then you should grab the G.Skill Trident Z RGB.

From what I've read Asus do not plan on fixing it either.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by HausofLandau View Post
    Anytime I try to open the Aura Software I get the "ASUS Aura Has Stopped Working"

I'm on an Asus ROG Strix Z390E Motherboard with Trident Z RAM and two Coolermaster 200M ARGB Fans (from the MasterCase 500M) hooked up to the motherboard. BIOS Version is 0602

I also have Corsair IQ for my keyboard, plus Steelseries' software for my headset but the Arctic 7 doesn't have RGB.

I did the install/uninstall and reboots galore method with no results.

I am on Windows 10 Pro Build 1809

Please help!
    Do you have motherboard RGB turn on at boot ?

New ROGer Array

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and all Phanteks Glacier devices do not sync or control.

I have just built my first PC and I went with all Phanteks devices and parts that I could possibly find. I see that I might have made a mistake because I cant control any Phanteks Glacier device from Asus Aura sync the latest version at the time of this post. I have tried everything. Nothing works. I am now going to try and reflash my mobo I guess because I read that it was a possible fix.

I did not read the entire thread yet as I am just happy to find a possible place to seek help. I have everything connected right. The Phanteks glacier reservoir and phanteks CPU and GPU glacier liquid cooling devices do not work or sync and thus I cant change the color. They are stuck on a random green color. I can get them to change when I try to calibrate the RGB but when it goes to test blue they all go dark. There is obviously a problem but I cant fix it. I have all the glacier devies connected together via the supplied adapter cables and then connected to Aura RGV 12 4 pin header on the bottom of the board or RGB header 2 Aura. The case lights and additional D RGB LED strips are all 5v and 3 pin and work with Asus Aura Sync.

The EvolvX Phanteks case also does not control them. I mean the buttons to change the color mode do nothing. I can turn it off though. Maybe its just not used when you use Asus Aura. It dont matter because I would rather use Asus Aura Sync.

Also the Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro Ram modules do not sync up either and thus I have to use Corsair link to change the color. However, the Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero wifi motherboard does sync up and connect to the Asus Aura sync so its just weird... Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Edit: Ok so for the Corsair RGB Ram I am screwed on Asus sync control as upon further research it is not compatible according to Corsair, I could have sworn when I bought it that was a main issue for me and I thought I was buying Asus Aura sync compatible device. Thats my fault for not reading very carfully. But I know that the Glacier Phanteks devices are supposed to be Asus Aura sync compatible. I can only get them to change from red to green or green to red but those colors do sync up with wave or breathing theme which is just very, very weird.. Its as if there is no B in RGB. No blue so it cant make the other colors.. very weird but I am making progress on my diagnostics on this problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phanteks Glacier Sync Problem.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	77888
    Last edited by bradbergeron; 01-01-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Add Picture

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dfaovred View Post
    It is not fixed, if you're looking for RGB ram that just works with Aura then you should grab the G.Skill Trident Z RGB.

From what I've read Asus do not plan on fixing it either.
    Are G-Skill reliable? I've heard good things and seen everyone using them, but never had any personal experience with them though.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse Logitech G403
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (2004)

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticDan View Post
    Are G-Skill reliable? I've heard good things and seen everyone using them, but never had any personal experience with them though.
    Yes, very reputable brand. I'd recommend.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dfaovred View Post
    Yes, very reputable brand. I'd recommend.
    Ok, thank you

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

can't download version Version 1.05.38.

An error occurred while processing your request.
    Reference #132.96c8d917.1546414577.2feed513

Interesting, cause I kept saying I wanted to go back to two versions where the issues weren't as bad. Or maybe its just a bfv issue not sure. But it constantly gets stuck at 15% and causes hitching in the game. And it happens everytime. Where in earlier versions it only happened once in a while.

ROG Junior Member Array chnajuha PC Specs
    chnajuha PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Macbook Pro 15" Mid 2015
    MotherboardX99-DELUXE II
    Processori7-6800K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3000C16-8GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD
    MonitorAcer Predator XB271HU
    Storage #1Samsung 960 NVMe SSD 500GB
    Storage #2Western Digital BLACK 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H100i v2
    CaseCorsair Crystal Series™ 570X RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair RMi Series™ RM850i — 850 Watt
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Network RouterLinksys EA9300

Still having issue

1. Asus X99 Delxue II/ 1802
    2. Corsair iCue 3.10.125
    3. Rebooting, reinstalling AURA and using "AuraCleaner" does not help. Does not start at all. Force Start Lighting Services Not Working

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast