Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

I just finished installing the latest bios for my Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero but still no luck with Aura. The only version that detects my motherboard and RAM is 1.06.17 but it does not see my LED fans or GPU. 1.06.95 and above see only my graphics card, suddenly my motherboard and ram no longer show up when I update from 1.06.17.

Something weird is going on as everything lights up I just cannot control the colours on the GPU and fans. I have reset the CMOS, unplugged and plugged several times. Used Revo Uninstaller along with CCleaner but nothing wants to fix this.

I have spent serious cash on an Asus Motherboard and an Asus Strix 2080 Graphics card so I could have all the lighting sync .. I am totally disappointed right now, Asus needs to fix this issue or I will not be recommending their products.

I know my motherboard and graphics card are new products but an old version 1.06.17 actually recognises the motherboard and I can control the lights with it but as soon as I go to an updated version (I have tried, 1.06.95, 1.07.17 and 1.07.22) and they ALL only see the graphics card. None of them see the fans which is strange because only a bit over a week ago when I had my Strix Z370 Gaming board with the same fans 1.06.95 saw the motherboard, RAM and Fans and I could control them all. I hope someone can come up with a solution that works as I am totally out of ideas.
    Last edited by loquacious; 11-02-2018 at 11:12 AM.

New ROGer Array Shadowschyther PC Specs
    Shadowschyther PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GU501GM
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorRyzen 5 1600X
    Accessory #1 ROG Strix Magnus

Aura Causes EAC to Not allow Me to Run Games

You have to force close lightingservice.exe in task manager every time you run the game. Even after reverting way back to a version of Aura that didn't trip Easy Anti Cheat it still happens. This needs to be addressed asap.

ROG Member Array yuzdaboyz PC Specs
    yuzdaboyz PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V 10th Edition
    ProcessorIntel Xeon 2630 v4 2.2GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX1080 Ti OC
    Storage #1WD Black 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master X4
    CaseThermaltake The Tower 900
    Power SupplyThermaltake DPS G 850W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Mouse Pad ROG Scabbard
    OS Windows 10 Pro Insider
    Network RouterROG AC5400

ROG Claymore doesn't fully lit all the keys

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    To better understand which issues you are currently experiencing with the latest release, I will be collecting your feedback from this thread until Oct. 31 to let the team know. Thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.07.22 Beta to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
    1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
    5. OS build/version.
    6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).
    OK I'm having problem with the latest build. My Claymore keyboard only lits the Core not the numpad.It seems to be working fine when i use Armoury. This only happens if I switch to Aura Sync.

My Specs are:

1. RVE10 1902 Beta firmware
    2. ROG Claymore, ROG Spatha, RVE10, Strix GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB Trident Z RGB and only suing Aura Sync Software
    3. Persistent over a few reboots/resets.
    4. I did reinstall Aura twice, it is still the same. No I didn't reinstall Windows. If I rolled back to Aura version 1.06.95 the numpads is lit per normal as intended.
    5. Windows 10 Pro insider 1809 (18267.1001)
    6. No

It only works if I chose Static, Breathing and Rainbow. All other effects is not covering the numpad.And I also tried switching sides but It doesn't work either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181104_061724.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	76779

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by crashniels View Post
    1. Crosshair VII hero (wifi) latest bios (0804)
    2. Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance RGB, RGB Fans; Corsair Keyboard & Mouse are controlled via ICue
    3. No difference
    4. Only Aura so far.
    5. 1803 windows
    6. No it was not.

My Corsair Vengeance RGB does not show up in AURA. And the SDK seems to be broken. Everything starts flickering rapidly as soon as i try and use it. Probably since the SDK was changed recently but no documentation was provided. Everything worked fine with 1.06.17. Also cant seem to be able to downgrade. The issue still persists now.
    After running the corsair exe in the aac directory it showed up. it works now. better then motherboard. it stops its lighting effects after a while and everthing except for the ram goes dark.

ROG Enthusiast Array staticrp PC Specs
    staticrp PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Rog Phone
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorCore i7-6900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LED CMU64GX4M4C3000C15
    Graphics Card #1Poseidon 1080TI
    Graphics Card #2Rog stix 1080ti (off)
    Graphics Card #3Rog stix 1080ti (off)
    Sound CardXonar Phoebus
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG348Q, ROG AURA TERMINAL
    Storage #1NVMe Samsung SSD 960 PRO
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB & 2xSeagate 3tb
    CPU CoolerCustom water system EK+CORSAIR+TT
    CaseThe Tower 900
    Power SupplyTT Bailkal 1500W
    Keyboard Rog Claymore
    Mouse Rog Spatha
    Headset Rog centurion, Rog Delta
    Mouse Pad GM 50Plus, ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers DENON + PIONEER
    OS 10 x64
    Network RouterGT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 2xEK-CoolStream XE 480
    Accessory #2 10xCorsair LL120, 3xRiing 14 LED RGB, ROG SPOTLIGHT!
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG, 2xPacific PR22-D5,

I started this problem again! Reinstalling and waiting for 2 days in the off state did not help. Old message

ROG Member Array

My Aura doesnt find Devices anymore, (please connect an aura sync compatible device and hit the refresh button) ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO, newest BIOS. Tried: Flashing Frimware again, Clean AURA install (with AuraCleaner) and deactivating all the Arua and Lighting things in Taskmanager, Deleted all Asus stuff on my SSD, tried cmos clear, remvoded RAM but my Mainboard RGB stays on Red and Aura telling me that no devices are found. I dont want to reinstall windows again only because ASUS Software is a mess.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by fLaXi0n View Post
    My Aura doesnt find Devices anymore, (please connect an aura sync compatible device and hit the refresh button) ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO, newest BIOS. Tried: Flashing Frimware again, Clean AURA install (with AuraCleaner) and deactivating all the Arua and Lighting things in Taskmanager, Deleted all Asus stuff on my SSD, tried cmos clear, remvoded RAM but my Mainboard RGB stays on Red and Aura telling me that no devices are found. I dont want to reinstall windows again only because ASUS Software is a mess.
    try unblocking the zip before extracting. multiple people had this issue with previous aura versions. there is also a post about this somewhere on here.

ROG Member Array

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by crashniels View Post
    try unblocking the zip before extracting. multiple people had this issue with previous aura versions. there is also a post about this somewhere on here.
    i already tried it and it doesnt work for me

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by fLaXi0n View Post
    i already tried it and it doesnt work for me
    its probably windows defender. uninstall aura. unblock the zip. unpack it. reinstall it. go through the unpacked folder and install all the aac files. thats what someone recommended. idk. aura is broken in many ways.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast