cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic radar 3 - pubg problems

imdeafguy
Level 7
Hi!

I've been waiting for fix issues with Sonic radar 3 for a long time.

My program is Sonic Radar 3 (V3.6.42.51937), ROG Strix GL703GS and windows 10 64 bit. When I try to enable Sonic Radar in PUBG, and it won't show anything, then I check the game list under Sonic Radar 3, and only PUBG is not there, unless I rename PUBG.exe to other name like PUBG2.exe, then this game will show in the list but cant open this game reason rename file.

Sonic Radar 2 works perfectly in PUBG, but I get new pc in two months ago, and it has ASUS Motherboard include Sonic Radar 3 support, and I can't even running Sonic Radar 1 or 2, since it's not working in new motherboard, and I cant play PUBG with Sonic Radar 3, so I'm stuck.

Sonic Radar 3 works fine in other games like CSGO, Rainbow6 etc...

I have talked with PUBGs devs and they said they didn't block Sonic radar 3.

so that's the main issue is sonic radar 3, not PUBG.

greetings from a frustrating deaf person.
1 REPLY 1

CantHearRightEa
Level 7
imdeafguy wrote:
Hi!

I've been waiting for fix issues with Sonic radar 3 for a long time.

My program is Sonic Radar 3 (V3.6.42.51937), ROG Strix GL703GS and windows 10 64 bit. When I try to enable Sonic Radar in PUBG, and it won't show anything, then I check the game list under Sonic Radar 3, and only PUBG is not there, unless I rename PUBG.exe to other name like PUBG2.exe, then this game will show in the list but cant open this game reason rename file.

Sonic Radar 2 works perfectly in PUBG, but I get new pc in two months ago, and it has ASUS Motherboard include Sonic Radar 3 support, and I can't even running Sonic Radar 1 or 2, since it's not working in new motherboard, and I cant play PUBG with Sonic Radar 3, so I'm stuck.

Sonic Radar 3 works fine in other games like CSGO, Rainbow6 etc...

I have talked with PUBGs devs and they said they didn't block Sonic radar 3.

so that's the main issue is sonic radar 3, not PUBG.

greetings from a frustrating deaf person.

I wish I saw this thread prior to upgrading my board to Maximus XI. So disappointed Sonic Radar III doesn't work, and even more disappointed that you can't run Sonic Radar II either. Now I don't know where any sounds are coming from.

greetings from a can't hear right ear person.