valteir_thecsul
Level 7
HOW DO I GET HIDE OF THIS ERROR :

https://ibb.co/dhvDkq

7 REPLIES 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello there,

could you give me a bit more information about how your system is set up. So list your full hardware spec and include your HDD and any storage media.

Quick question it appears that you have 3 keyboards that can't be correct?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Nate152
Hey Guys

I'm quite familiar with that screen "Press F1 to run setup" that means your system is unstable, likely with either the cpu or ram, I get it from an unstable overclock.

I see 32GB of ram but we need to know the frequency and timings too.

Try setting your ram manually to the rated specs, cpu vccio and cpu system agent voltages may need raised to anywhere from 1.15v - 1.25v should be enough. Start with both at 1.15v then both at 1.20v then both up to 1.25v if needed.

HiVizMan - I get the 3 keyboards 2 mice too, I don't think it's anything critical, it's probably detecting some other device as a keyboard.

valteir.thecesul - Your system is unstable and it could be the ram, especially if you have X.M.P. enabled, reset to defaults and all should be good.

Nate152 wrote:
Hey Guys

I'm quite familiar with that screen "Press F1 to run setup" that means your system is unstable, likely with either the cpu or ram, I get it from an unstable overclock.

Try setting your ram manually to the rated specs, cpu vccio and cpu system agent voltages may need raised to anywhere from 1.15v - 1.25v should be enough. Start with both at 1.15v then both at 1.20v then both up to 1.25v if needed.

HiVizMan - I get the 3 keyboards 2 mice too, I don't think it's anything critical, it's probably detecting some other device as a keyboard.

valteir.thecesul - Your system is unstable and it could be the ram, especially if you have X.M.P. enabled, reset to defaults and all should be good.

Hi everyone,

@Nate152 : I do not think this is a story of instability, the error message is different. It can also be seen in Auto configuration (default, XMP off) by looking at its RAM frequency (DDR4-2133) which is a standard JDEC (non-XMP) frequency in DDR4.
Given the error message, I think that it has enabled the RAID in the BIOS when it has no RAID/Optane or it has not enabled RAID in the BIOS while it has a RAID/Optane.

@valteir.thecesul : Can you do that :

F1 to go in the BIOS > Press F7 to go to Advanced Mode > Advanced tab > PCH Storage Configuration :

- SATA Mode Selection : - [AHCI] if you don't want do a RAID or you don't have Optane
------------------------------------- [Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID)] if you want do a RAID or you have Optane

Press F10 to save & reset.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers Nate
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Nate152 wrote:
Hey Guys

Hi everyone,

@Nate152 : I do not think this is a story of instability, the error message is different. It can also be seen he is in Auto configuration (default, XMP off) by looking at its RAM frequency (DDR4-2133) which is a standard JDEC (non-XMP) frequency in DDR4.
Given the error message, I think that he has enabled the RAID in the BIOS when he has no RAID/Optane or he has not enabled RAID in the BIOS while he has a RAID/Optane.

F1 to go in the BIOS > Press F7 to go to Advanced Mode > Advanced tab > PCH Storage Configuration :

- SATA Mode Selection : - [AHCI] if you don't want do a RAID or you don't have Optane
------------------------------------- [Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID)] if you want do a RAID or you have Optane

MoKiChU
Level 40
Nate152 wrote:
Hey Guys

Hi everyone,

@Nate152 : I do not think this is a story of instability, the error message is different. It can also be seen he is in Auto configuration (default, XMP off) by looking at its RAM frequency (DDR4-2133) which is a standard JDEC (non-XMP) frequency in DDR4.
Given the error message, I think that he has enabled the RAID in the BIOS when he has no RAID/Optane or he has not enabled RAID in the BIOS while he has a RAID/Optane.

Nate152
Good point !

It's possible he may have optane memory but I don't see why it would mention raid when you can't raid the drives.

I wonder if he may have installed the IRST driver.

Alot of unknowns right now.