cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X470-I EZ Update Bluetooth Driver update loop

Jaybonaut
Level 7
Hi, I have the motherboard in the title and I only use EZ Update from the AI Suite.

The only item I am getting a notification on is the Bluetooth Driver. It states I have 1.5.1012.3 and the new version is 1.5.1006.3. This looks like it is trying to update to an older version for some reason and it tells me this every day. My EZ Update history just has a string of update attempts.

I would appreciate any assistance please!
3 REPLIES 3

HiVizMan
Level 40
I am assuming you have updated to the latest version?

It might be that the EZ Updates will only follow a sequence of update progression. I will explore the program further and try and get back to you.

If you want to get rid of the notifications you could simply install the driver and see if it will install... Most likely it will kick it out saying you have a newer version and that should be the end of the notifications too.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

EDIT: Nevermind, I manually pointed to the folder from the update driver section in Windows and it finally properly updated it.

My guess is that the driver isn't digitally certified or whatever it is called and Windows wanted to ignore it.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers Jaybonaut for providing feedback on how you fixed the issue. Thanks mate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.