Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
141 REPLIES 141

Vlada011
Level 10
Thank you for nice explanation.
I hope this will help people to install last possible driver for their ROG motherboards.

I didn't resist yesterday I back SBZxR on board.
I'm glad I have ROG Motherboard just in case to onboard audio need.
But must recommend dedicate to everyone.

And I will download this and put in collection of my Rampage drivers.

ahgrrf
Level 7
That version is for Windows 10 1809 ?
Thanks

MoKiChU
Level 40

sorry im kinda noob with desktops. the first time i downloaded my audio drivers i did a good job and was fine and simple. i had sonic studio along with the other drivers....... the latest audio drivers on asus hero x wifi messed my pc up. somehow it downloaded sonic studio 3 twice and it wouldnt open. Of course i had a panic attack thinkin i just ruined my brand new pc i ended up deleteing the 2 copies of sonic studio , sonic rader ( never used it so i was fine with deleting it) hd audio manager and now all i have left is realtek audio console which has nothing i can use only has a setting for spdif. All id like is sonic studio 3 and the realtek driver. my audio still works without it but in games people say they can hear the game when im shooting and other stuff, this never happened before until i deleted sonic studio 3.

piratino
Level 9
Just for reference, I was trying to use the other Realtek driver available for my ASUS Z370-G Wi-Fi motherboard, the UAD drivers posted here https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341 , but faced a bad issue regarding copying and pasting text, resulting in seeing something like this when text is psted:
PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJO R_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-05--11-31-42_.dmp

Everything is explained in this post of mine in that other thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341/page13#post742789

In a few words was a CtrlC-CtrlV problem related to the continuous creation of a dump file *.DMP in the Temp folder of Windows 10
(link here C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp ) related to some sort of incompatibility between the Realtek UAD drivers and WIndows10, only fixable deactivating the Fast Boot in Windows 10.
If you read from page 13 to 15 in that thread I just linked, you'll see.

Everything is now fixed using these HDA drivers here from this thread!!!

Fast Boot in Windows 10 restored and the .DMP files are not created in the Temp folder and the CrtlC-CtrlV is working correctly!!!

Cheers.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
On both no ss3 and sr3? correct?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Triliuner
Level 7
hi, which version is stable?
because I checked the mobo support page, there is still version 6.0.1.8480 (07/25/2018). which is where the version was 4 months ago

and basic question, which one is better ? uad or hda, and the reason

Thanks 😄

I just noticed that "These drivers are not meant to be used with Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar."

Please explain why the driver is not meant to be used with Sonic Studio, and what will happen if Sonic Studio is used. I am asking because I have the next to latest driver installed and I am using Sonic Studio.

Not_Enough_Rage wrote:
I just noticed that "These drivers are not meant to be used with Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar."

Please explain why the driver is not meant to be used with Sonic Studio, and what will happen if Sonic Studio is used. I am asking because I have the next to latest driver installed and I am using Sonic Studio.

It's because they're FF00, meaning Generic and they do not include the Nahimic component required for Sonic Studio & Radar.
For the Realtek HDA driver including Nahimic you should look for Realtek HDA Ver X.XX.XXXX FF03.
FYI FF03 for the .8573 version is not released yet.