cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new GL703GS laptop Freezing,Blue screens only when gaming

Zygisss
Level 7
Hi
Few days ago i got my GL703GS i7 8750 gtx 1070 16gb ram. I update windows ,drivers and bios. First i try to play Just cause 3. After 10min of playing i got blue screen and laptop immediately restart.I try Call of duty black op 4 and after 10-15mins same.Last game was tomb raidor 2013. After 20-25mins same. So i write to asus support. they told me to reset factory settings. I do that. Unfortunately nothing change, i m getting blue screens after 10-30mins of playing any game.Maybe someone have same problem?
1 REPLY 1

ivantesic
Level 7
Zygisss wrote:
Hi
Few days ago i got my GL703GS i7 8750 gtx 1070 16gb ram. I update windows ,drivers and bios. First i try to play Just cause 3. After 10min of playing i got blue screen and laptop immediately restart.I try Call of duty black op 4 and after 10-15mins same.Last game was tomb raidor 2013. After 20-25mins same. So i write to asus support. they told me to reset factory settings. I do that. Unfortunately nothing change, i m getting blue screens after 10-30mins of playing any game.Maybe someone have same problem?

Hi. I have the same problem, blue screen, restart. Usually when I play demanding games, after about half an hour, I'm freezing. I uninstalled the gaming center and all the programs that go with it. It still sometimes freezes but not as often as before.