Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I am done with this as I will never receive the DELUXE KEY CODE, so I am returning the motherboard this week.

New ROGer Array

Error at step 4

Bought an Asus RTX 2070 STRIX A8G. I got my promotion key from the dealer.

When I get to step 4, it asks for product and serial number.

This is when I get an error, when I enter serial number and product, it says:
    "The Serial Number does not match the Promotion Product. Please check your entry. If the problem persists please contact our support by email: info@asus-promotion.eu"

Made an email to the email above, but haven't gotten any response.

ROG Enthusiast Array

What site are you using to select the 2070 graphics card I only thought the 1080s were eligble?

ROG Member Array Crimson_Specter PC Specs
    Crimson_Specter PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (Wi-Fi) CoD BO4
    ProcessorCore i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1MSI RTX 2080 Ti
    MonitorLG 27UD68-P 4K@60Hz IPS Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 SATA
    Storage #2WD Blue 3TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML360R
    CaseLian Li PC-O11 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850x
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset HiFiman HE-4XX
    Mouse Pad Cheap Razer Knockoff
    Headset/Speakers Mackie CR5BT
    OS Windows 10

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by ZlaDiuM View Post
    Bought an Asus RTX 2070 STRIX A8G. I got my promotion key from the dealer.

When I get to step 4, it asks for product and serial number.

This is when I get an error, when I enter serial number and product, it says:
    "The Serial Number does not match the Promotion Product. Please check your entry. If the problem persists please contact our support by email: info@asus-promotion.eu"

Made an email to the email above, but haven't gotten any response.
    I am also having the same issue, I've triple checked that I am correctly entering the motherboard's serial no. (Maximus XI Hero CoD 4 Edition), but it says that "The Serial Number does not match the Promotion Product". WTH

I am already pissed of by 4 phase VRM issue, and now even redeeming the game requires me to attach 3 proofs of purchase, and still doesn't work in the end.

Have also sent them an email, let's see if I get a response.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Alright for those who didn't get their standard game key code or deluxe game key code for Black Ops 4, contact your attorney general for your state and complain.

Easily googled mine for Kansas - https://ag.ks.gov/complaint-center

I am filing a complaint tomorrow with my attorney general and also https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints, I guess Asus may finally care about giving out what is promised.,

I was promised by their website if you purchase an eligible Asus motherboard and Processor you would get the standard game key code OR the Deluxe game key code.

I was promised the deluxe game key code and only got the standard game key code.

If your listening Asus I am also considering talking to my lawyer about a class action lawsuit.

ROG Enthusiast Array itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    itsGucci-1921 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K Anniversary Limited Edition
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe PCI-E 512GB Solid State Drive
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Read: 550MB/s; Write: 520MB/s Solid State Drive
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseDefine R6 Gunmetal TG ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyCORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i
    Keyboard Ducky One RGB Mechanical Keyboard – Cherry MX Silver Switch
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Sennheiser HD 800
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit English OEM DVD
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Rode NT1/AI1Kit NT1/AI1Kit-USB Cable Channel

Just an update on what's happening. I was contacted via email with a new game code which does not work. Emailed the support team again. Hopefully, they can sort this out soon before the game become dated.

ROG Enthusiast Array

They are giving out the standard key code only - they are lying and are not sending out any DELUXE KEY CODES!!!

If you receive another code don't use it, sell it to get your DELUXE KEY PASS!!!
    Last edited by theonecsm; 11-10-2018 at 07:46 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by theonecsm View Post
    They are giving out the standard key code only - they are lying and are not sending out any DELUXE KEY CODES!!!

If you receive another code don't use it, sell it to get your DELUXE KEY PASS!!!
    Sorry for the delays as I'm being flooded with emails.

For anyone that received a standard code instead of deluxe:

When inputting the deluxe key that is sent after redemption, the Activision redemption site will state that standard version was successfully redeemed. However, when actually going into battle.net, it will show up correctly as DELUXE. Can you please verify and screenshot whether the version on battle.net account is actually the DELUXE version? you can send it to my email once again.

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

ROG Enthusiast Array

It shows that I have the Standard game and not the deluxe key, I have sent you a private message with my gdrive folder shared with photos showing it is only standard.

I am 100% positive your team has only given standard game keys away and no deluxe keys. I have yet to find one person here that has received a deluxe key code.

I have uploaded another screenshot showing that the second key code was also a Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Standard Key Code.
    (link to my shared Google Drive folder is sent via private message to you Adrian)

I tried to use this second key on my existing Battlenet account and it wouldn't let me, so I created a new Battlenet account and entered the key code, well it was like I said it is a Standard Key Code, and not a Deluxe Key Code.

On top of everything the drop down list now does not even show the Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero Call of Duty Black Ops motherboard so those who bought this motherboard can't enter their serial, if you choose the regular Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero motherboard the serial is invalid.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gv...1nPoWut9A5tn2U
    Last edited by theonecsm; 11-13-2018 at 05:01 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yea, it is real funny when you provide proof Asus goes dark and no response!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast