Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    New ROGer Array

Exclamation

I bought a maximus xi formula on the 6th of december and the store never gave me a asus code to redeem balck ops 4 deluxe edition. I have sent multiple emails to asus support and knowbody has helped me to get the code. I was told to email asus support and that they would help me out but know one has.

New ROGer Array Sentient PC Specs
    Sentient PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XI Code
    ProcessorIntel 9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C17Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080TI FTW3
    MonitorASUS PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 970 1TB
    Storage #2Crucial MX500 1 TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i Pro
    CaseCorsair 780
    Power SupplyEVGA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Hyper X Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Flight
    OS Windows 10 PRO

@ Nesm1608, I'm pretty much in the same boat. I purchased the Maximus Code XI during the promotion and got a Product key from New Egg. At first, the key didn't work. Then I think in early December I tried it again and got as far as selecting the product I purchased, but my product wasn't listed. I've also emailed support and haven't heard anything back yet. It's been about two weeks.

New ROGer Array

Asus has still not been able to resolve my issue. After a week or two.

New ROGer Array

Ditto.

Same here, Bought a GL703GS From PCworld/Currys, everything points towards me being eligible. (An expensive model..£1,873.00 GBP).
    There was a promotion popup on the PC when set up, a card with the packaging, and the promotion page lists my model. I was even emailed a `code` to swap for the download upon registering etc, but then had to jump through hoop after hoop in order to try to redeem it, (on the asus promotion page that the email directs you to), only to be stopped in my tracks at step 4, whereupon my model number magically disappeared from the model selector, and left me at a dead end. I tried downloading the promotion app, which opens to an agreement screen, but stalls, and just shows a blank screen with a tiny red half moon icon.
    ( https://imgur.com/a/mSrRA3y )
    Many of us bought these items and made our choices because of the promotion, so its a slap in the face to us all, when we`re sent on such a wild goose chase, only to find that actually claiming the promotion game is physically impossible.

Don`t bother `reaching out to me`, I`m done with this, I`ve already spent far too much time faffing around with the many hoops I had to jump through, (a picture of the products packaging? - seriously?...)., serial number, receipt copy ..screen after screen of `enter this`, `enter that`, `confirm this`,`confirm that`, `heres a code, now go here..`,`go there`, `now start again...` .....no games worth that.
    Btw, its my first, (and last...) purchase of an asus product.
    Last edited by BrokenCaPtcHa; 02-22-2019 at 12:33 AM.

New ROGer Array

Didnt get COD: Black Ops 4

Quote Originally Posted by theonecsm View Post
    I have filed a BBB Complaint Friday October 10/26/19 with Asus based out of California.

I also sent an email to the CEO of Asus via email support.

I am considering starting a class action law suit against Asus for not providing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Keys or Deluxe Game keys as promised.

If you have been affected by this issue please reply below as i want to understand how many customers Asus has not provided as promise the game key or the correct game key.

I should have received Deluxe version game key as I bought a Asus Maximus XI ROG Hero Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Motherboard and i7-9700k Intel Processor.

I provided all details and evidence regarding my purchase from Microcenter and got just a simple email they are looking into this issue.
    I had my Asus Scar Strix II for about a month and I filled in all the requirements to be eligible to recieve the product code. But Asus still hasnt provided me a mail with the code! Please someone deal with this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7