cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To All Those Who Didn't Get Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Key or Deluxe Version Key

theonecsm
Level 8
I have filed a BBB Complaint Friday October 10/26/19 with Asus based out of California.

I also sent an email to the CEO of Asus via email support.

I am considering starting a class action law suit against Asus for not providing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Keys or Deluxe Game keys as promised.

If you have been affected by this issue please reply below as i want to understand how many customers Asus has not provided as promise the game key or the correct game key.

I should have received Deluxe version game key as I bought a Asus Maximus XI ROG Hero Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Motherboard and i7-9700k Intel Processor.

I provided all details and evidence regarding my purchase from Microcenter and got just a simple email they are looking into this issue.
66 REPLIES 66

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the Deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the Deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available.

When will we receive it?

Thanks

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

When will we get our keys?

I've had no response from anyone at Asus and have emailed your promotions address 3 times over two weeks.

This is bull****.

After purchasing one of the latest Z390-E Motherboards, The point i don't understand.
1- Call of duty black ops 4 offer started on 10th September.
2- Z390 motherboard released 19th October;
3- Motherboard eligible for the Deluxe edition of the game.
4- Authorized dealer(B&H) has no idea about the offer....checked the Asus Checker App (Not sure how it is programmed).....not eligible.

Then why? include it on the asus offer page? why keep people people hopeful>puzzled>disheartened>deceit ?

Hi,

I recently bought a computer from Inet.se with an Asus Z390-F motherboard and was thus entitled to a call of duty promotion code. I bought all the parts, including the motherboard separately and Inet built the computer for me. However when I go to redeem it at https://promotion.asus.com/en/promotionform/codbo4 I get stuck at Step 4 where I'm supposed to type in the Serial Number for the Motherboard.

The only Serial Number I have available is on the motherboard in the computer and that one isn't working. I've tried several variations of the key but non of them is working. I've also tried the serialnumber that is reported when you use the VMIC command in the command propt, that one isn't working either. I do not have the package box as the computer was delivered with the card already installed.

How do I proceed to claim this promotion?

The promotion support mail has not responded to any of my mails.

Let me know if you need any further information or evidence, I have the promotion code if needed.

Thank you.

Best regards
Philip Olsson

cl-Adrian
Level 7
theonecsm wrote:
I have filed a BBB Complaint Friday October 10/26/19 with Asus based out of California.

I also sent an email to the CEO of Asus via email support.

I am considering starting a class action law suit against Asus for not providing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Keys or Deluxe Game keys as promised.

If you have been affected by this issue please reply below as i want to understand how many customers Asus has not provided as promise the game key or the correct game key.

I should have received Deluxe version game key as I bought a Asus Maximus XI ROG Hero Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Motherboard and i7-9700k Intel Processor.

I provided all details and evidence regarding my purchase from Microcenter and got just a simple email they are looking into this issue.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, please reach out to me via Email or Private message.
I'll do my best to solve your problem as fast as i can.

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

cl-Adrian@asus wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about your issue, please reach out to me via Email or Private message.
I'll do my best to solve your problem as fast as i can.

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

i got the standard game key I should have gotten the deluxe game key.

I can wait until it is released to everyone that should have got the deluxe game key.

Purchased the Maximus X Hero (wifi a.c.) and 8700k from Amazon 2 weeks ago. I never recieved the Asus promotion code and I have yet to recieve a response from the support email after 7+ days. Certainly some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced..

AgentSparkles wrote:
Purchased the Maximus X Hero (wifi a.c.) and 8700k from Amazon 2 weeks ago. I never recieved the Asus promotion code and I have yet to recieve a response from the support email after 7+ days. Certainly some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced..

Yes, I did email you and as well as Robert Tinsley - Asus Executive Escalations and a copy of my receipt of purchase for both the 9700k and Asus ROG Maximus XI Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Z390 Motherboard.

Thank you,
Chris Murphy