Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    44

    To All Those Who Didn't Get Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Key or Deluxe Version Key

    I have filed a BBB Complaint Friday October 10/26/19 with Asus based out of California.

    I also sent an email to the CEO of Asus via email support.

    I am considering starting a class action law suit against Asus for not providing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Keys or Deluxe Game keys as promised.

    If you have been affected by this issue please reply below as i want to understand how many customers Asus has not provided as promise the game key or the correct game key.

    I should have received Deluxe version game key as I bought a Asus Maximus XI ROG Hero Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Motherboard and i7-9700k Intel Processor.

    I provided all details and evidence regarding my purchase from Microcenter and got just a simple email they are looking into this issue.

  2. #2
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the Deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available.

  3. #3
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    44

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the Deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available.
    When will we receive it?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sorry for the wait. Everyone who is eligible for the Deluxe version will receive it, no changes were made and we will not rescind the offer that is currently available.
    When will we get our keys?

    I've had no response from anyone at Asus and have emailed your promotions address 3 times over two weeks.

    This is bull****.

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Z390 E gaming still waiting

    After purchasing one of the latest Z390-E Motherboards, The point i don't understand.
    1- Call of duty black ops 4 offer started on 10th September.
    2- Z390 motherboard released 19th October;
    3- Motherboard eligible for the Deluxe edition of the game.
    4- Authorized dealer(B&H) has no idea about the offer....checked the Asus Checker App (Not sure how it is programmed).....not eligible.

    Then why? include it on the asus offer page? why keep people people hopeful>puzzled>disheartened>deceit ?

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Please enter a valid Serial Number

    Hi,

    I recently bought a computer from Inet.se with an Asus Z390-F motherboard and was thus entitled to a call of duty promotion code. I bought all the parts, including the motherboard separately and Inet built the computer for me. However when I go to redeem it at https://promotion.asus.com/en/promotionform/codbo4 I get stuck at Step 4 where I'm supposed to type in the Serial Number for the Motherboard.

    The only Serial Number I have available is on the motherboard in the computer and that one isn't working. I've tried several variations of the key but non of them is working. I've also tried the serialnumber that is reported when you use the VMIC command in the command propt, that one isn't working either. I do not have the package box as the computer was delivered with the card already installed.

    How do I proceed to claim this promotion?

    The promotion support mail has not responded to any of my mails.

    Let me know if you need any further information or evidence, I have the promotion code if needed.


    Thank you.

    Best regards
    Philip Olsson

  7. #7
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    58

    Quote Originally Posted by theonecsm View Post
    I have filed a BBB Complaint Friday October 10/26/19 with Asus based out of California.

    I also sent an email to the CEO of Asus via email support.

    I am considering starting a class action law suit against Asus for not providing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Keys or Deluxe Game keys as promised.

    If you have been affected by this issue please reply below as i want to understand how many customers Asus has not provided as promise the game key or the correct game key.

    I should have received Deluxe version game key as I bought a Asus Maximus XI ROG Hero Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Motherboard and i7-9700k Intel Processor.

    I provided all details and evidence regarding my purchase from Microcenter and got just a simple email they are looking into this issue.

    I'm sorry to hear about your issue, please reach out to me via Email or Private message.
    I'll do my best to solve your problem as fast as i can.

    My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:
    Last edited by cl-Adrian@asus; 10-29-2018 at 05:45 PM.

  8. #8
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    44

    Quote Originally Posted by cl-Adrian@asus View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your issue, please reach out to me via Email or Private message.
    I'll do my best to solve your problem as fast as i can.

    My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:
    i got the standard game key I should have gotten the deluxe game key.

    I can wait until it is released to everyone that should have got the deluxe game key.

  9. #9
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Same Boat

    Purchased the Maximus X Hero (wifi a.c.) and 8700k from Amazon 2 weeks ago. I never recieved the Asus promotion code and I have yet to recieve a response from the support email after 7+ days. Certainly some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced..

  10. #10
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    44

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentSparkles View Post
    Purchased the Maximus X Hero (wifi a.c.) and 8700k from Amazon 2 weeks ago. I never recieved the Asus promotion code and I have yet to recieve a response from the support email after 7+ days. Certainly some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced..
    Yes, I did email you and as well as Robert Tinsley - Asus Executive Escalations and a copy of my receipt of purchase for both the 9700k and Asus ROG Maximus XI Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Z390 Motherboard.

    Thank you,
    Chris Murphy

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •