cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG XI Gene/9900K OC

nickolp1974
Level 10
After 18 months of being away from all things PC my new system arrives today which I am very much looking forward to having a play, will have to wait another day or 2 for my cooling solution to arrive and it's nothing extreme! Anyway by the weekend I should be able to contribute with my findings. 😄

On another note it's great to see a lot of familiar names especially Dag, hope your well bud, you were truly missed 😉
i9 9900K, ROG Gene XI, G.Skill 4266 and one big bucket!
113 REPLIES 113

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hey Nick, good to see you on the forums 🙂
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

nickolp1974
Level 10
Thanks mate 😉 it's been a while looking at my sig

HiVizMan
Level 40
nickolp1974 wrote:
After 18 months of being away from all things PC my new system arrives today which I am very much looking forward to having a play, will have to wait another day or 2 for my cooling solution to arrive and it's nothing extreme! Anyway by the weekend I should be able to contribute with my findings. 😄

On another note it's great to see a lot of familiar names especially Dag, hope your well bud, you were truly missed 😉

Hello Nick - yeah buddy it is good to be healthy again. Hope things are good with you my friend.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Hello Nick - yeah buddy it is good to be healthy again. Hope things are good with you my friend.

So glad to hear you are fit and well again mate, great to see the guy in the hat again!
All good here, busy year at home building extensions etc, knackered tbh but got a holiday coming up in a couple of weeks, can't wait for a bit of sun and sea and the sex part may get postponed as I've just told her to listen out for the delivery man with my PC bits! She wasn't impressed as last time all my spare time was devoted to OC, only for a bit of fun this time round 😄

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
nickolp1974 wrote:

Welcome back. I did cancel my 9900k order since i find out the issue of heat that 9900k generated. My board is on his way. No manner. i can add a 8700/8086 to work with. my ambien temp is now 32C so.... math mode does not comply. Have a good week and let see that i can do for better than others.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hahahaha they just don't understand do they.

I need to pop over to HWBOT and see how the lads are doing. Not benched seriously since that AMD 32mil WR in the OC Pro thing, man that was a good few years back. Wonder if that still stands for the hardware I used?

Nick update your sig dude, I don't believe you are using that hardware anymore. Not you.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

nickolp1974
Level 10
No they don't! Yeah been a while for that rig. I'll update it now.

nickolp1974
Level 10
Done!

But will be in less than 2 hours

XI gene, 9900K, g.skill 4266, strix 1080ti, etc etc

nickolp1974 wrote:
Done!

But will be in less than 2 hours

XI gene, 9900K, g.skill 4266, strix 1080ti, etc etc

Nice, didn't hold back. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with that CPU 🙂
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090