Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

A social service. for users and developers from asus, that are using 19h1 (1903 windows 10 release maybe en 30 days) I think a future bios will be needed.

: The embedded controller (EC) returned data when none was requested. The BIOS might be trying to access the EC without synchronizing with the operating system. This data will be ignored. No further action is necessary; however, you should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS.

Please I beg to double check bios, drivers, apps, since so far NO issues.

NO ISSUES with audio and aura or realtek is present in these version. If on deployment it brakes with new drivers or apps, you know the that is going on.

I will continue with these insider, since the regular 1809 is BROKEN for my board. these solution was send to me to try and I am happy with these. NO RMA was needed. But mortals will have issues across the board untill is fix. or more RMA will outcome on the same side.

Carlos.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Itzycharles View Post
    A social service. for users and developers from asus, that are using 19h1 (1903 windows 10 release maybe en 30 days) I think a future bios will be needed.

: The embedded controller (EC) returned data when none was requested. The BIOS might be trying to access the EC without synchronizing with the operating system. This data will be ignored. No further action is necessary; however, you should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS.

Please I beg to double check bios, drivers, apps, since so far NO issues.

NO ISSUES with audio and aura or realtek is present in these version. If on deployment it brakes with new drivers or apps, you know the that is going on.

I will continue with these insider, since the regular 1809 is BROKEN for my board. these solution was send to me to try and I am happy with these. NO RMA was needed. But mortals will have issues across the board untill is fix. or more RMA will outcome on the same side.

Carlos.
    Good to know, but there are also people with 1809 and no particular issues (like myself).

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
    Good to know, but there are also people with 1809 and no particular issues (like myself).
    correct that is what i want to compare what triggers the errors in audio, aura.(that i resolved) and nvidia drivers (errors not present in 1903) and Cam (i use their AIO)

Tomorrow i will get 2 machines with same issues in the audio department the are BSOD stock clean instlacion 3 set of memory 2 RTX 2080ti and that inclusinf 2 9900k on the same board. (like mine and 2 more z390.) i need to see the why. I will be in peace if i can see what is what. since my RMA will not happend sinde is workin 1803 and 1903(inside)
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Itzycharles View Post
    correct that is what i want to compare what triggers the errors in audio, aura.(that i resolved) and nvidia drivers (errors not present in 1903) and Cam (i use their AIO)

Tomorrow i will get 2 machines with same issues in the audio department the are BSOD stock clean instlacion 3 set of memory 2 RTX 2080ti and that inclusinf 2 9900k on the same board. (like mine and 2 more z390.) i need to see the why. I will be in peace if i can see what is what. since my RMA will not happend sinde is workin 1803 and 1903(inside)
    I dont have CAM, but I have other 3 rgb software (sigh): cooler master, msi and razer, the latter being slow to start, but gladly no issues. I think I'm lucky lol. Maybe NZXT software has some conflict with Aura sync. Anyway is good to know that future windows builds improve things (rather than breaking them).

ROG Member Array

The embedded controller (EC) returned data when none was requested. The BIOS might be trying to access the EC without synchronizing with the operating system. This data will be ignored. No further action is necessary; however, you should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS.
    I had this with my Prime Z270-A as well as my Hero XI. I'm pretty sure it's from either running HWiNFO64 or something to do with ACPI and multiple monitor. In whatever case, it doesn't seem to actually cause any problems for me.

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul13` View Post
    I had this with my Prime Z270-A as well as my Hero XI. I'm pretty sure it's from either running HWiNFO64 or something to do with ACPI and multiple monitor. In whatever case, it doesn't seem to actually cause any problems for me.
    I do use hwinfo64. but happens even without install it.

Multiple monitors is present but all test was made with 1 monitor in most ocations.

GPU is working and tested on stress on 4 systems including other brands and chipsets. Same is memory. i get the some apps recomended to diagnose a 450 usd memory rams. (drop prices 6 weeks ago to 350usd

PSu was tested on tester and monitor with multi meter input and output. on stress and is 99% same results.

So is the FWupdate or is a defective CPU or Motherboard. I will test 2 more things and prepare RMA i can not take anymore.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Member Array

Are you having audio issues? Or does your Event Viewer just show the error? I'm using whatever the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview is (Build 18356?), but have had the error message showing up in Event Viewer practically forever. I'm not sure what causes it, but I'm not having any noticeable problems. A power management option in the UEFI/BIOS maybe? Nothing bad happens, so it's hard to tell.

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul13` View Post
    Are you having audio issues? Or does your Event Viewer just show the error? I'm using whatever the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview is (Build 18356?), but have had the error message showing up in Event Viewer practically forever. I'm not sure what causes it, but I'm not having any noticeable problems. A power management option in the UEFI/BIOS maybe? Nothing bad happens, so it's hard to tell.
    Yep. today again. NO audio. and there is no audio error. Running 19h1 18358.1 (1903) since i can not use 1809 since the sound is bad. Not even install the original drivers from my codeXI from the website. The point is. Adjusment on the bios is not a option. any board has to work out of the box. the only thing that I CAN NOT DO, is to reistall the MEUpdate 12.0.6.1120 (i did make the update from the website.) I get the new MEI driver. and these IS NOT on the asus codexi website. But still it today fail. I install the last update that is on the post. 2 day ago, and stil today fail.

IF someone has the way to get access to the MEUPDATE 12.0.6.1120 (the one that comes with board day1)i will installed and start again since. NOTE issues with aura was fix with that ME update. No issues agains. so is trade off. Today a new internet service was updated. and sitll i have DNS errors. Is odd. I will make the RMA. since I am running the last windows 1903 now and issues persist. Aside a bios has to be send
    Last edited by MrAgapiGC; 03-18-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Again no audio. these is frustration on it fines. no error to report anywhere just do not work I have to reboot the computer si i can use the computer.

digging more and more I think is the audio control program since windows read the activity. And more and more i dig, or there is a issue on z390 chipset or the entire z390 is a fail since other manufactures are reporting issues. I can cant deal with these. If i try sell the board and people isntall the drivers at soon they get to audio they will send the board back

A FIX IS needed like now.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

And i just find out that the cpu is not automatic turbo boost to 5.0 that is gone.

Sorry guys
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast